become an editor
the entire directory
only in Beowulf/Cluster_Sites
- At the University of California at Irvine. Hardware description, news articles, software links, and benchmarks.
- At Bogaziçi University, Istanbul, Turkey. Cluster specifications, publications bibliography, scheduler documentation, and links to other Beowulf resources.
Centurion at the University of Virginia
- Configuration details, photos, and software links.
- At the University of Calgary. Hardware and software configuration, and information for users.
- At the University of Heidelberg. Users guide, documentation, status, and configuration details.
The Cyborg Project
- Photographs, hardware details, and links to message-passing resources.
Distributed ASCI Supercomputer
- Cluster information and pictures.
Genetic Programming, Inc.
- Clusters used for genetics research. Pictures, news articles, and design and configuration details for very large clusters.
HEP Batch Computing
- At the Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute. Hardware information, news, and papers.
- At the Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron in Hamburg, Germany. Cluster description and diagram.
- At the Center for High Performance Computing at the University of Utah. Specifications, users guide, and software documentation.
- At the National Institute of Standards and Technology. Benchmarks, research information and pictures, and hardware and software information.
KAIST*GALAXY Beowulf Cluster
- Nuclear Reactor Analysis and Particle Transport Lab at Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology. Description of hardware, benchmarks, links to software documentation.
- Cluster at the Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research in Bangalore, India. Configuration details, installation notes, benchmarks, and pictures.
Kentucky Linux Athlon Testbed
- At the University of Kentucky. Press releases, hardware details, and benchmarks.
Laboratory for Advanced Computing in the Mathematical Sciences
- At the University of Bristol. Cluster specifications and information about research.
- At the Materials Laboratory at Universidad del País Vasco, in Bilbao, Spain. Cluster configuration, photos, and status.
- At the National Institute for Health. System configuration, status, benchmarks, links to software, news articles, and information for users.
- At the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. Documentation, configuration information, benchmarks, and pictures of calculations.
- Used for speech recognition research at CTU Prague. Description and pictures.
- At the Quantum Chemistry Group of the Universitat Rovira i Virgili in Tarragona, Spain. Cluster specifications and pictures.
- At the Mediterranean Institute for Advanced Studies. Cluster description and pictures.
- At the University of Mannheim. Configuration details.
The Scalable Computing Laboratory (SCL)
- At Iowa State University. Claster homepages with Users guide, hardware and software information, benchmarks and statistics.
- At the City University of Hong Kong. Hardware configuration, pictures, benchmarks, users' guide, and research description.
- Cluster description, links to research, benchmarks, articles, and information for users.
- At the Institute of Theoretical Physics, Magdeburg. Description of research, current workload, and pictures.
University of Missouri, St. Louis: High Performance Computing Collaboratory
- Specifications and software links.
University of Wisconsin, Madison: Alpha Beowulf System
- Hardware description, pictures, benchmarking code, and construction details.
- At the Center for Atomic-Scale Materials Physics in Denmark. Hardware and network description, benchmarks, and software information
- Cluster information and links to Beowulf resources.
ZUSE Parallel Pentium-Pro Cluster
- At the University of Koblenz-Landau. Configuration diagram.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2012 at 12:54:03 UTC -