become an editor
the entire directory
only in Parallel_Computing/Beowulf
Computers: Data Communications: Ethernet: Gigabit
Computers: Software: Networking: Network Performance
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix
The Beowulf Project
- History of Beowulf development, network drivers, software, documentation, papers, and links to other resources and cluster sites.
The Beowulf Archives
- Mailing list for Beowulf discussion.
- Patches to NFS to permit diskless clients to mount a root filesystem. Source code and documentation.
- Automated system for installing Debian on PC clusters. Documentation and source available.
Flat Neighborhood Networks
- A network topology designed to minimize latency in clusters of PCs.
Linux Terminal Server Project
- Documentation and installation scripts to make a Linux cluster of thin clients in an educational environment.
- A bundle of software for making Linux clusters. Source code, hardware notes, and documentation.
- How to make a cluster from Apple computers. Papers, benchmarks, and software for distributing jobs across a cluster.
Scalable Cluster Environment
- A set of interoperable opensource tools that enable users to build and use Beowulf cluster effectively to solve their problems. It consist of a cluster builder tool, complex system management tool (SCMS), scalable real-time monitoring, Web base monitoring software (KCAP), parallel Unix command, and batch scheduler.
- A Linux distribution with modifications for clustering. Product information and vendor list.
Sequence Analysis on a 216-Processor Beowulf Cluster
- Paper about constructing a Beowulf for bioinformatics research. [PDF]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 8, 2011 at 5:15:03 UTC -