become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Non-Profit
Business: Information Technology: Associations
Computers: Computer Science: Organizations
Computers: Human-Computer Interaction: Organizations
Computers: Internet: Organizations
Computers: Organizations: Associations
Science: Environment: Pollution Prevention and Recycling: Materials Exchanges: Computer Hardware
Science: Technology: Invention and Innovation: Organizations
Science: Technology: Organizations
Society: Issues: Science and Technology: Computers: Internet: Organizations
Society: Issues: Science and Technology: Computers: Organizations
Society: Organizations: Nonprofit Resources
Society: Organizations: Nonprofit Resources: Software
- An organization dedicated to public education on the emerging global information economy. Deals with challenges posed by technology on the problems of communities-left-behind and at risk through workshops, research activities, publications, reports and public education activities.
Central Valley Digital Network
- The digital network provides access, resources, and assists in building the technology infrastructure of selected organizations and agencies.
Community Technology Foundation of California
- Social justice, equity, and access through community technology and diverse social change initiatives in underserved communities.
Computer Researchers Association in the Philippines
- The CRAP Organization is a non-profit organization that provides training programs and educational activities powered by Computer Generalist students in different schools and places.
The Computer Technology Documentation Project
- A group of volunteers working to provide documentation for learning and reference for various technologies. Also this organization helps to make technical educational materials available to those who cannot afford it.
Computers Assisting People
- Refurbishes and repairs donated computer equipment, and then provides it, free of charge, to non-profit organizations in the Cleveland area.
Computers For Charities
- Computers for Charities operates educational projects in schools to vocational projects in Prisons. Computers are recycled, used or sold to for fundraising.
- Confluence provides technology support services exclusively to nonprofit organizations.
Empowerment Through Learning Information Technology
- eLIT is a non profit organization that teaches basic computing skills to socially and economically disadvantaged women and children.
FamilyNet International Inc.
- A resource for independent Baptist Churches. A BBS resource, internet access and utilities. Free Bible correspondence courses are offered in addition to other online services.
- This foundation utilizes information technologies as a tool to aid progress and development in various countries. Some examples are to bring education to remote locations, expand and enhance medical resources and research capacity.
- A Portland based non profit that provides free computers and education to those in need through the reuse and recycling of old computers in exchange for community service.
Internet Education Foundation
- Non-profit organization dedicated to educating the public and policymakers about the potential of a decentralized global Internet to promote democracy, communications, and commerce.
National Cristina Foundation
- Charitable organization that directs donations of used and surplus computer technology to non profits and public agencies throughout the United States and globally.
National Urban Technology Center
- Focused on providing technology access and education for youth and adults in underserved communities, this nonprofit promotes learning, academic performance, and workforce preparation.
- Helps non-profits use technology to better serve their communities, by providing integrated technology services including planning, consulting, training and support. Includes success stories, online resources, and information about how to get involved.
ONE/Northwest - Online Networking for The Environment
- ONE/Northwest is a non-profit supporting the environment and grass roots organizations through the use of technology.
Progressive Technology Project
- Seeks to raise the scope and scale of technology resources available to grassroots organizations working for progressive social change.
Public Technology, Inc.
- Non-profit national technology organization dedicated to furthering the use of technology in both cities and counties, for both elected officials and professional managers.
San Diego Futures Foundation
- The Foundation provides computer donations and technical services to improve the futures of San Diego County's underserved kids, teens, seniors, veterans, disabled, and other community members.They also provide access to technology resources and training.
- Technology philanthropy for nonprofits. Grant information, IT seminars, discount software and other resources aimed at bridging the digital divide for nonprofits.
Technology for Churches
- Online resource for finding ways to use technology for church services. A Technology and media guide for churches.
Technology for Social Change
- Based in Boston's Roxbury neighborhood this non profit provides recycled computers, services of skilled volunteers, and computer training to nonprofit groups in Massachusetts and around the world.
- A program which refurbishes and redistributes donated computers in Eastern Ontario.
World Summit Award
- The World Summit on the Information Society, recognizing creative use of interactive digital media in content and diversity.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 17, 2014 at 11:15:05 UTC -