become an editor
the entire directory
only in Internet/Website_Authoring
Computers: Software: Internet: Authoring
- Converts Netscape's bookmarks.html file into a series of interconnected HTML pages which can be put online. (Perl)
- A programmer's HTML editor written using GTK, designed to save the experienced webmaster some keystrokes. (C) [GNU/Linux, Unix]
- This script creates a sequence of buttons for web pages. (Perl)
- Flexible, modular PHP mailscript.
- Scripting language for web content management.
- Generates an image gallery with thumbnails for the Internet. All pages are HTML 4.0 and CSS compatible. (Shell script) [GNU/Linux]
- Shopping application for electronic markets (PHP).
Open Site Builder Tools
- Compiles website from predefined template and content files, generates sitemap, has development log analyzer and smart ftp uploader. (PHP) [OS Independent]
- Allows you to easily include a membership system into your Web site. (PHP3)
- Converts plain text to HTML, supporting headings, lists, simple character markup, and hyperlinking. (Perl)
- An environment for producing and maintaning the contents and metadata of Web pages. (Perl)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 23, 2012 at 12:01:30 UTC -