become an editor
the entire directory
only in Internet/Servers
Computers: Software: Internet: Servers
- Open source xinetd/tcpserver based IMAP server for the Linux platform, with support for Maildir.
- Widely-used DNS server software, and related tools. (C) [Many platforms]
- Discussion board with admin page in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Dutch. (PHP4)
Courier mail server
- An SMTP/IMAP/POP3/HTTP (webmail) server, implementing SMTP extensions for mailing list management and spam filtering. (C, C++, Perl) [GNU/Linux, Unix]
Cyrus IMAP Server
- An IMAP server developed at Carnegie Mellon University. (C, Perl) [GNU/Linux, Unix]
DataparkSearch Engine Tool
- Open source search engine tool released under GPL and designed to organize search within a website, group of websites, intranet or local system.
- A web control panel for dns administrators. DNS information is stored in mysql and can be output to either BIND or tinydns files. (C) [GNU/Linux, Unix]
- An IP address update program for dynamic DNS updates as defined in RFC2136. It submits dynamic IP address update requests to a name server automatically. (Perl) (Linux)
Domain Technologie Control
- A set of PHP scripts for domain administration, MySQL management database, backup scripts generation and scripts for statistic calculation.
- A system for managing a variety of directory services, such as NIS, DNS, Samba, Sendmail, and tacacs+. (Java)
- A complete world wide web indexing and searching system for a small domain or intranet. (C++) [GNU/Linux, Unix]
- Gives you the power to embed Perl code in your HTML documents and the ability to build your Web site out of small reusable objects in a OO-style. (Perl)
- A tiny and simple http server that runs under inetd. It supports HEAD/GET/POST, and IPv6.
- Provides IRC networks with definitive nickname and channel ownership, allows messages to be sent to offline users, and gives IRC operators more control. [GNU/Linux, Unix]
- Search engine software for Internet and Intranet sites. The index can be stored in any of the popular SQL Databases.
- A HTTP and mail proxy server licensed under a 2-clause BSD-like license. By Igor Sysoev. [Unix, Mac OS X]
- A community project building a free and comprehensive directory service, based on LDAP and DSML standards. (Java)
- Open source e-mail filtering solution for Linux e-mail servers. (C, Perl) [Linux, BSD]
- A compatible, more secure replacement for sendmail program, which transfers mail over the internet. (C) [GNU/Linux, Unix]
- Daemon which proxies TLS connections into services which don't support TLS themselves. Readme file, change log, man page, and tarballed source. Requires OpenSSL. (C) [GNU/Linux, Unix]
- Pop 3 server designed to be fast, extensible, and secure. Version history, FAQ, overview, and tarballed source distribution. (C) [GNU/Linux, Unix]
- An IRC daemon with SSL support and WebTV support. (C) [GNU/Linux, Unix, Windows, Amiga]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 29, 2013 at 9:45:49 UTC -