become an editor
the entire directory
only in Internet/Search_Engines
Computers: Internet: Searching: Search Engines
Computers: Software: Internet: Servers: Search
- A .NET web crawler written in C# using SQL 2005 and Lucene. Documentation and online demonstration.
- A web robot, search engine and web server written in Java and available under GPL. Includes related resources. [Project no longer actively updated]
CSIRO Arch Intranet Search Engine
- An open source, high precision corporate search engine based on Apache Nutch
DataparkSearch Engine Tool
- Open source search engine tool released under GPL and designed to organize search within a website, group of websites, intranet or local system.
- A cross-platform, full-featured text search engine written entirely in Java. It can be configured as a standalone engine, metasearcher, peer-to-peer HUB or used as a class library.
- An LGPL 2.1, open-source, fulltext search engine and column store written in C. Works with MySQL and Postgres. Site provides online documentation and downloads.
- Open source, cross-platform distributed crawler. FAQ, documentation and a support forum.
- A cross-platform search engine written in C++ that provides text search and a rich structured query language. BSD-like license.
- A tool for finding code by looking at the applications' GUI text messages (e.g., "Undo") and returning associated callbacks/slots (e.g., slotUndo()). Allows searching the KDE project CVS repository as a live demonstration.
- Specifically designed for knowledge area or corporate search, written in C++.
Norconex HTTP Collector
- Java-based Apache licensed enterprise web crawler running on any platform, and integrating with virtually any search engines (open-source or commercial).
- Effort to implement a prototype of an open source web-search engine.
- A GPLv3 search engine and crawler for urls, databases, and file systems. Comes with an XML/HTTP API, PHP/ASP client. Based on Apache Tomcat, Java Server Faces and JBoss RichFaces.
- An open source web spider and search engine. Includes demo, source code and screenshots.
- A lightweight search engine in PHP. Includes details of features, documentation, support forum, and download. [GPL]
- A search engine designed for indexing database content. It natively supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, and XML pipe interfaces. It is written in C++ and has a GPL license.
- A C++, GPL-licensed search engine developed at the University of Waterloo. Wumpus allows control of the text unit retrieved based on structural constraints in the query.
The Xapian Project
- Open source search engine library written in C++, with bindings to allow use from other languages as well.
- A distributed Web crawler and caching HTTP/HTTPS proxy built on the principles of peer-to-peer (P2P) networks.
- A PHP, GPLv3 search engine designed to do open web or intranet crawls.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 10, 2015 at 22:06:56 UTC -