become an editor
the entire directory
only in Internet/Monitoring
Computers: Software: Internet: Monitoring
Computers: Software: Networking: Network Performance
- A web server logfile analyzer that works as a CGI and/or from command line, and supports multiple languages. (Perl)
- Resolves IP numbers to hostnames like in Apache, Squid, or other logfiles. It is able to cache lookups in a file. (Perl)
Fast Track Systems Monitor
- A general purpose monitoring engine for use by home users and system administrators (Perl) [Unix, Win32]
- Emails a report of all packets that have been logged by the kernel's ipchains or iptables packet filtering subsystems. (Perl) [GNU/Linux]
- Web page checker based on regular expressions. (Java) [Linux, Windows]
- A network load monitoring applet for GNOME. (C) [GNU/Linux, FreeBSD]
- Ngrep is a pcap-aware tool that will allow you to specify extended regular expressions to match against data part of packets on the network. (C) [GNU/Linux, BSD, Windows 95/98/2000]
- A network interface traffic statistics reporting and graphing tool. (PHP)
- Allows the monitoring of heterogeneous systems using multi-platform agents distributed over a network. Includes news, downloads and a development weblog.
- Assists in visualizing a Data Center's computer rack layouts by creating a web page with HTML tables to show a frontview of the racks. Included are brief commandline and CGI scripts to demonstrate its implementation. (Perl) [Linux]
- Software for application and network monitoring - logging, monitoring, capacity planning, availability and performance measurement, and helpdesk information. (C, PHP) [POSIX]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 21, 2015 at 15:55:07 UTC -