become an editor
the entire directory
only in Internet/Distributed_Computing
Computers: Computer Science: Distributed Computing
Computers: Parallel Computing
Berkeley Open Infrastructure for Network Computing (BOINC)
- A software platform for distributed computing using volunteer computer resources.
- Web page of an Open Source PHP script that generates signature images out of BOINC statistics. Easy to set up and also easy to run.
- The g-Eclipse project aims to build an integrated workbench framework to access the power of existing Grid infrastructures like g-Lite or GRIA.
Linux Virtual Server
- The Linux Virtual Server is a highly scalable and highly available server built on a cluster of real servers, with the load balancer running on the Linux operating system. The architecture of the server cluster is fully transparent to end users, and the users interact as if it were a single high-performance virtual server. It is under GPL licence.
- Makes it easy to pipe data between hosts. The syntax is similar to cat, but allows tcp streams to be specified in addition to regular files. (C) [GNU/Linux, Unix]
- OpenMosix is the free fork from MOSIX after this great project closed the user area tools to a closed-source licence. All OpenMosix is under GPL licence.
OpenMosix user area tools (userland tools) for 2.6
- Official (and experimental) user area tools for OpenMosix kernel 2.6.
openMosixview cluster-management GUI
- openMosixview cluster-management GUI
OSF Distributed Computing Environment (DCE)
- A set of distributed computing technologies under LGPL, promoted and developed by The Open Group.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 29, 2015 at 8:24:09 UTC -