become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/Graphics
Computers: Software: Graphics
- Illustrates most of the modeling, illumination, and rendering 3D objects. Covers Z-buffer, Shading, Phong illumination, and Ray Tracing.
4P: Pixel Pushing Paint Program
- A clone of the Amiga version of the Electronic Arts' product, "Deluxe Paint". A low-resolution, low color-depth paint program.
- Data analysis and plotting program (C#) [Windows].
- A library written in Java for adding two dimensional charts to Java programs.
- GUI to control an IEEE1394 Digital Camera and handle its video output. Features, screenshots, manual, and download.
Height Map Editor
- Edits, generates, and manipulates terrain height maps. These can be used in terrain renders, which are used in games, applications, and demos. Web based manual available. [Windows and Linux]
- Scientific data visualizer written in Python
- A geometric modeling SDK available on Linux including geometric data structures, modeling algorithms and a shape viewer.
- Open source visualization software package based on IBM's Visualization Data Explorer.
- A free (GPL) Real Time Equalizer.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 12, 2007 at 15:18:20 UTC -