the entire directory
only in Software/Adobe_Director
Open Directory - Computers: Multimedia: Software: Adobe Director
Computers: Companies: Adobe Systems, Inc.
This category in other languages:
- Software information page for Adobe Director.
- Includes 3D Library of behaviors with camera management, tweening, model handling, rendering parameters and UI components.
Dean's Director Tutorials
- Tutorials and technotes covering the basics of Director including animation, sound, scripting, shockwave 3D and advanced Lingo.
- Contains resources for Director covering 3D, scripts and libraries, including the Tween Engine API.
- Technical tips, Lingo tutorials, news and features for Director users.
- Ken Loge' tutorials, Learning Lingo for Adobe Director eBook, Shockwave examples, behaviors, with source files available.
- A range of Director samples, tools, widgets. Includes shockwave 3D, Imaging Lingo and Lingo examples with downloadable source files.
HowStuffWorks - shockwave
- This encyclopedic style site has beautifully rendered articles of such a diverse nature as to also include this intro on using 3D Shockwave Web graphics.
Join My Conversation
- Guide to animation programming with Lingo, covering the fundamentals of animation math and programming techniques.
- Various tutorials, references and source code for Lingo programmers.
- Functional Programming Framework for Lingo that basically allows Functions to be used as Values.
- Shockwave demos (many with source code), articles, Director utilities and tutorials.
- Includes Director resource of information, including news, articles, behaviours and forums.
Multimedia Training Videos
- Online videos on the basics of Director, Flash, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and AfterEffects.
- Free online resource for multimedia developers. Includes Director source code and behaviors, 3D objects and textures, Power Point templates, audio and buttons.
- Contains articles, sample movies with well commented code.
Teton Multimedia Learning Center
- Includes articles on Math, physics, numerical methods, programming techniques. Includes source code for download.
- Tweening scripts made for a passive (behavior) mode as well as an active (parent script) mode.
- Based on Greensock Tweening Platform and adapted to Lingo, this engine allowing a quick and easy process to animate different properties of such objects as sprites, models, cameras.
Windows For Shockwave
- A set of Library Palette behaviors for Director 8.5+ that enables drag and drop creation of onstage windows, modal dialog boxes, and cascading menus. Allows multiple sprites to be treated as a unit, and supports creation and destruction of dynamic sprites, dynamic windows, dynamic menus, and dynamic families thereof.
- Macromedia Director developers portal to Xtras, books, links, tutorials, demos, and code for multimedia developers.
- Site of Bruce Epstein, author of Lingo in a Nutshell and Director in a Nutshell (O'Reilly). Includes examples, utilities and sample chapters.
Usenet alt.macromedia.director -
Usenet macromedia.director.3D -
Usenet macromedia.director.basics -
Usenet macromedia.director.lingo -
Usenet macromedia.director.multiuser -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 12, 2013 at 21:09:04 UTC -