become an editor
the entire directory
only in Multimedia/Organizations
Open Directory - Computers: Multimedia: Organizations
Computers: Internet: Web Design and Development: Organizations
Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences (AIAS)
- Professional membership organisation serving the interactive entertainment development community, with the mission of promoting awareness of the art and science of interactive games and entertainment.
Association for Multimedia Communications (AMC)
- The AMC is Chicago’s networking and professional organization for people who make New Media for the Web, CD/DVD, interactive kiosk, streaming media or other digital media. The AMC promotes understanding of technology, e-learning, and e-business.
Australian Interactive Media Industry Association (AIMA)
- AIMA is the industry body for interactive content and digital media in Australia. Its services include industry development initiatives and activities, education and training, standards and guidelines for codes of practice, forums, seminars and conferences, annual AIMA Awards program.
British Interactive Media Association (BIMA)
- BIMA is an industry association representing the interactive media and digital content sectors, supporting individuals and organisations which deliver high quality, creative and innovative, interactive media solutions.
Digital Media Association (DiMA)
- DiMA is a national trade organization devoted primarily to the online audio and video industries, and more generally to commercially innovative digital media opportunities.
Digital Media Student Association (DMSA
- DMSA is dedicated to bring together students interested in technology, digital art and design, to create a community for learning and networking.
European Multimedia Forum (EMF)
- The main European trade association promoting the competitiveness of the digital media industries in the global market place.
Interactive Ontario (IO)
- IO is a not-for-profit industry trade organization committed to the growth of the Ontario interactive digital content industry. It represents interactive digital media companies covering a range of sectors including: e-learning, video/online games, mobile, television, and social media.
International Digital Media Alliance (IDMA)
- IDMA is a global community organization dedicated to promoting excellence and best practices in digital and interactive media.
International Digital Media and Arts Association (iDMAa)
- iDMAa is a forum for professionals working across the wide range of disciplines and initiatives that are clustered around the emerging field of digital media and arts.
Multimedia Art Asia Pacific (MAAP)
- Non-profit arts organisation promoting innovative art and technology in Australia and the Asia Pacific regions, through MAAP festivals, collaborations with museums, galleries, festivals and cultural centres.
New Media Consortium (NMC)
- The NMC is an international not-for-profit consortium of learning-focused organizations dedicated to the exploration and use of new media and new technologies.
Orange County MultiMedia Association (OCMMA)
- OCMMA is a non-profit organization formed to promote educational and networking opportunities for professionals and enthusiasts in the various aspects of multimedia arts and technologies.
World Multimedia Association (WMMA)
- WMMA is a non-profit international organization aiming at the development of international networks for multimedia in and around the World.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, August 12, 2011 3:22:30 AM EDT -