become an editor
the entire directory
only in Multimedia/Organizations
Computers: Internet: Web Design and Development: Organizations
Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences (AIAS)
- Professional membership organisation serving the interactive entertainment development community, with the mission of promoting awareness of the art and science of interactive games and entertainment.
Australian Interactive Media Industry Association (AIMA)
- AIMA is the industry body for interactive content and digital media in Australia. Its services include industry development initiatives and activities, education and training, standards and guidelines for codes of practice, forums, seminars and conferences, annual AIMA Awards program.
British Interactive Media Association (BIMA)
- BIMA is an industry association representing the interactive media and digital content sectors, supporting individuals and organisations which deliver high quality, creative and innovative, interactive media solutions.
Digital Media Association (DiMA)
- DiMA is a national trade organization devoted primarily to the online audio and video industries, and more generally to commercially innovative digital media opportunities.
Interactive Ontario (IO)
- IO is a not-for-profit industry trade organization committed to the growth of the Ontario interactive digital content industry. It represents interactive digital media companies covering a range of sectors including: e-learning, video/online games, mobile, television, and social media.
International Digital Media Alliance (IDMA)
- IDMA is a global community organization dedicated to promoting excellence and best practices in digital and interactive media.
International Digital Media and Arts Association (iDMAa)
- iDMAa is a forum for professionals working across the wide range of disciplines and initiatives that are clustered around the emerging field of digital media and arts.
Multimedia Art Asia Pacific (MAAP)
- Non-profit arts organisation promoting innovative art and technology in Australia and the Asia Pacific regions, through MAAP festivals, collaborations with museums, galleries, festivals and cultural centres.
Orange County MultiMedia Association (OCMMA)
- OCMMA is a non-profit organization formed to promote educational and networking opportunities for professionals and enthusiasts in the various aspects of multimedia arts and technologies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 5, 2016 at 6:24:04 UTC -