become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/Java
Music and Audio
Open Directory - Computers: Multimedia: Music and Audio: Software: Java
FreeTTS Speech Synthesizer
- Written in Java, based upon Flite 1.1: a run-time speech synthesis engine from Carnegie Mellon. Open source, BSD.
- Cross-platform music studio software written in Java. Includes sequencer, software synths and realtime effects.
- Java MP3 Player supports WAV, AU, AIFF, Ogg Vorbis also.
- API for specifying music using simple strings and easily transforming patterns of music.
Neuralsemantics Modulator Jane
- Applet uses standard AU sound files to modulate graphics on web page. Also offers Neurosonic e-Guitar.
- Relative pitch ear training to recognize intervals. Freeware.
- Music and synthesis software API, including JSyn and JavaSonics ListenUp.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 27, 2012 at 6:15:04 UTC -