become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/File_and_Playlist_Managers
Music and Audio
File and Playlist Managers
Open Directory - Computers: Multimedia: Music and Audio: Audio Formats: MP3: Software: File and Playlist Managers
Advanced MP3 Catalog
- Windows tool with an Explorer-like interface that allows users to catalog MP3 files by adding comments and sorting by quality or specific ID3 tags.
Audio Tags Editor
- This file tag editor enables you to edit tags, rename files and folders, export data to various formats and to save playlists.
DailyMP3: MP3 Playlisters
- 140+ downloadable programs to manage and/or list MP3 files.
- Audio file manager that supports audio files in the formats MP3, Ogg Vorbis (OGG), Windows Media Audio (WMA), MPC and MP+ files. [Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003 Server]
- Windows freeware ID3 tag editor with many advanced features. Supports ID3 versions 1.1, 2.3 and 2.4. [English and German]
Magic MP3 Tagger
- Windows MP3 tagger that has been designed to automatically identify MP3 files. Supports all ID3 tag versions and enables to rename, sort and tag music collections.
- Full-featured file management system for MP3 collections. Includes integrated support for Winamp, automatic scanning of ID3 tags, database functions, file cleanup, and general file management.
- Program that searches for MP3 files, manages playlists, and plays (through a default player.)
- Open source, cross-platform MP3 analysis tool that also includes correction and tag editing functionality. Website includes screenshots and documentation.
MP3 File Editor
- Utility to help manage MP3 collections. Combines an MP3 player, tag editor, and file manager. Can rename files based on the ID3 tag, supports M3U playlists, and can export playlists in DBF, TXT, and HTML formats.
- An easy-to-use tool to edit metadata of common audio formats. It can rename files, replace characters, import/export tag information, create playlists...
- Open source ID3 tag utility with the ability to rename MP3s based on tags, create tags based on MP3 name, generate playlists, create backup files of lyrics, and auto-neaten all tags. (Requires the Java runtime environment)
- Open source program that automatically retrieves the correct metadata such as titles and album name from Musicbrainz for mp3 files. It then saves the data in ID3v1 or ID3v2 tags and renames the files accordingly.
- Open source utility for GNU/Linux and Windows that intelligently fills in missing MP3 ID3 tags, even when files are named in different formats.
Tag & Rename
- Editor of music files tag, it supports mp3 (all ID3v2 tag versions), wma, ogg, mp4 (m4a, m4p), flac, ape. Organizes tags using freedb or amazon. [Shareware]
File and Playlist Managers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2012 at 17:54:02 UTC -