the entire directory
only in Music_and_Audio/Audio_Formats
Music and Audio
Open Directory - Computers: Multimedia: Music and Audio: Audio Formats
Computers: Data Formats
Computers: Hardware: Peripherals: Audio: Portable Players
Computers: Multimedia: Music and Audio: Software
This category in other languages:
- DirectShow AC3 filter.
ATRAC: Adaptive Transform Acoustic Coding for MiniDisc
- ATRAC is an audio format based on psychoacoustic principles originally used for Sony MiniDisc players.
Free Lossless Audio Codec
- FLAC is an open source lossless audio codec, supports streaming, seeking and archival.
MPE Secure Media
- Secure streaming media format giving authors, songwriters and publishers complete control over products distributed through the internet.
- Open audio compression format also known as MPC or MPEGPlus/MP+. Based on MPEG1 Layer-2/MP2 algorithms.
- Loseless audio compression supporting IEEE Float audio data.
- Open standard, high quality codec. Presentation, documentation, comparison with other formats, download links, source code repository.
- Open audio codec designed for speech, part of the Xiph.org Foundation.
Study on Audio Compression
- Detailed comparison of various audio compression algorithms including ASF, RealAudio, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, MOV, and VQF.
- Open lossless audio codec developed with the main requirements of reasonable compression level and high operation speed.
The Void: PC Audio Resource
- Information about computer audio formats and sound cards.
- Open audio codec facilitating both loseless compression and a unique hybrid compression mode.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2014 at 12:08:41 UTC -