become an editor
the entire directory
only in Multimedia/Demoscene
Sinclair ZX Spectrum
Arts: Animation: Computer
Arts: Music: Computers
This category in other languages:
Defence-Force: Demos page
- Description of what demos are, some common effects, who makes demos. Available in English and French.
- Official site of dEUS, the Greek demogroup, includes a member list, history, and productions.
- Multi-platform database of news, groups and productions. Register here and get your own avatar and the chance to appear in a chart table which rewards uploading and commenting others' work. Nice, cute design.
- A site dedicated to the demoscene. At the moment it's oriented in demoscene productions, but promises to provide news, articles, interviews with demoscene people and up-to-date information about upcoming demoparties.
- The scene photo gallery.
- Encylopedia article, including history, development, and impacts.
Introduction to Demos & The Demo Scene
- Demos are cool. They exist to move you, just as any other art form moves you. But demos are built by programmers, artists, and composers who live and breathe technology. [Gamasutra] (February 16, 2001)
The Hacker Demo Scene and its Cultural Artifacts
- A paper that reports on a study undertaken into vernacular forms of multimedia production referred to as "demos" or "intros" and variants of these terms among adherents of a computer oriented subculture identifying itself as "the scene". (January 01, 1996)
Usenet alt.sys.amiga.demos -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 20, 2014 at 5:35:05 UTC -