become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mobile_Computing/Rugged_Hardware
Open Directory - Computers: Mobile Computing: Rugged Hardware
AMREL Systems, Inc.
- Makes ROCKY line of ruggedized notebook computers. Customizeable to customer needs with wireless communication options.
AutoNav Marine Systems, Inc.
- Makes low cost, compact marine: computers, waterproof displays, navigation systems, electronics, automatic pilots, instrumentation and steering systems.
- A hardware and software solutions company specialising in rugged mobile computing and data capture technologies.
CMI Microsystems GmbH
- Makes rugged industrial computers with PCI and ISA slots, portable docking stations, ISA expansion boxes, industrial notebooks, and measurement and service systems.
Corvallis Microtechnology, Inc.: CMT
- Makes rugged, waterproof computers for field data collecting.
- Manufactures fixed mount PCs, handled computers, and accessories.
Data Ltd. Inc.
- Produces rugged tablet PCs, all designed, manufactured, and serviced in the USA.
DRS Tactical Systems
- Offers a full complement of rugged COTS-based computer hardware for land, air and naval applications. Systems range from notebook and vehicle-embedded computers to consoles and flat panel displays.
General Dynamics: Itronix
- Developer of wireless, rugged computing solutions for mobile workers including handhelds, laptops, secure mobile servers and ultra-thin clients.
- Manufacturer of rugged laptop and tablet computers that meet military specifications. Includes information on products available and the system testing regime used.
- Provider of rugged computers, mobile and field-use computing products including laptops, tablet and handheld PCs, mobile printers, vehicle computers, mounts and other accessories.
Handheld Systems, Inc.
- Sells rugged field computers and data collection software, authorized dealer for Husky, Itronix, Intermec, Norand, DAP Technologies.
Honeywell: Scanning & Mobility
- Rugged mobile computing solutions, wireless networking, barcoding, and RF data collection networks.
- Assists customers in mobile technology equipment purchasing, support and repair, wireless site surveying, custom software packages and project management.
- Custom-built rugged portable computers with flat panel displays, standard AT/ATX motherboards, and PCI/ISA expansion slots.
The Marine Computing Solution
- Nauticomp Marine Computers, Navigational Software, A full line of weather resistant computers, full GPS supporting navigation software.
Opus Solutions, Inc
- Offer rugged vehicle and mobile ATX computers, ATX DC-DC power supplies, touchscreen LCD monitors and industrial computers.
- Manufactures a line of rugged and semi-rugged notebook computers and tablet PCs.
- Offers bar code scanner/readers, speech recognition, vehicle computers, handheld computers, mobile ruggedized computers and RFID solutions for rugged and harsh environments.
Public Safety Technologies
- Mobile data and portable computer systems for law enforcement and public safety.
- High performance industrial laptops and ruggedized notebook computers.
Stealth Computer Corporation
- Industrial Computers and peripherals including flat panel monitors, rackmount PCs, industrial keyboards and rugged portable PCs.
Sterling Computer Sales Inc.
- Industrial portable PCs. Luggable computers.
- Rugged range of laptop computers, handhelds, PDA's, tablets and peripherals
- A global, full service mobile computing provider offering consulting, development, project management, hardware, software, implementation and support.
Tripod Data Systems
- Designs and makes rugged Pocket 2003 and Windows CE .NET handheld computers for outdoor and industrial use.
Two Technologies Inc.
- Manufacturer of rugged industrial handheld computers for multiple platforms including Windows CE.
- Expertise in rugged computers, durable video recording systems, and rugged wireless modems. Source for Panasonic Toughbook line.
- Supplies rugged computers and peripherals for military, industrial, and commercial applications
- Manufactures rugged mobile computing systems including pen/touch computers, docking stations, wireless communications and peripherals.
- Custom field-ready computers, LCD monitors, and mass storage devices.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2014 at 11:04:23 UTC -