the entire directory
only in Web_Design_and_Development/Weblogs
Web Design and Development
Promotion and SEO
Computers: Internet: News and Media: Weblogs
This category in other languages:
- Blogging add-ons, resources and tutorials.
456 Berea Street
- Roger Johansson writes about web standards, accessibility, usability, and other things related to web development and web design.
- Dave Child writes on selected authoring and promotion topics. He also provides cheat sheets, scripts and other useful resources for developers.
All Blogger Tricks
- Widgets, tricks and tips for blogs based on the Blogger platform.
- WordPress websites and consultancy based in Suffolk, United Kingdom.
Anne van Kesteren
- Weblog on working for Opera Software, web standards, mark-up and style.
- Articles about Drupal CMS
- A collection of Gadgets for Blogger, iGoogle, and any web page.
- On web design and development, including PHP, XHTML/CSS and SEO
- General Information about web development and new web services
- Diane Vigil writes about web design, search engines and internet marketing.
Diana Zink - Blog
- A blog about Web 2.0 engineering and Business Models. The ideas behind it, the design that represents it, and the engineering that makes it tick.
Digital Media Minute
- Commentary on digital media and internet-based technologies, primarily website design and usability.
Elite PvP Blogger
- Offers coding to personalize the software.
- Rajesh Jain's Weblog on emerging technologies, enterprises and markets.
- This is a web development blog centered in client side programming
- Articles and links relating to web design and development.
Hixie's Natural Log
- Ian Hixie, a member of the WHATWG, regularly blogs about web standards and model trains.
- Blog about web development, SEO, and blogging.
- Programmer and web designer who works with .NET, XML, XSLT, DOM and Flash.
A List Apart
- Online magazine about modern web design
LukeW Ideation + Design
- Sharing interaction design tips for designing graphical user interfaces. Interface design discussed in the context of interaction and user experience.
Malevolent Design Weblog
- Covering web development, media, and technology.
- Web development issues including (but not limited to) accessibility, usability, search engine optimization, and site speed.
- Weblog for standards based web design, development and training
- Eric Meyer, author of ‘Eric Meyer on CSS’ writes about web standards and design.
- Semi–daily expository and exploratory on all things web, design, and typographic as well as a portfolio. Written by Dave Shea.
Mindjack's Daily Relay
- Trends and developments in digital culture.
My Blogger Lab
- Weblog offering blogger tricks, tutorials, widgets tech news and information technology.
The Net Takeaway
- Michael Wexler blogging on data analysis and marketing, tools and tech, and an analyst’s POV on some of the unfounded claims bouncing around the net.
- Dan Bowling writes about web standards, accessibility, usability and other web design topics. Sometimes focused on higher education web related issues.
- Create and update a mobile-friendly website or blog from your Facebook page.
Paper.li - Small Rivers
- A content curation service. Find, publish and promote articles, photos and videos from the web. Also email newsletters.
- Blog covering aspects of web development and programming including ColdFusion, Java, XML.
- A collection of useful design resources for webdesigners and graphic artists.
- About web development with focus on Ruby on Rails, PHP, development tools and Apache configuration.
- Samuel Santos personal blog about technology and software development. Filled with useful articles and free code examples focused on Java, Open Source, and Web Standards.
- Dave Winer's collection of random thoughts, which sometimes includes general computer industry links, podcasting, technology news, and news media commentary.
- Notes on software, software development, the Internet, and how these things combine to make up the online world, with a special emphasis on Wordpress.
Signal vs. Noise
- Weblog about usability and good design, with a technology focus.
- Outline publishing, web development techniques, and system administration tools.
A Source Of Inspiration
- Ideas on advertising, creativity, digital marketing and the web by Armando Alves.
- Dan Rubin's online periodical covering web design, CSS and XHTML, usability, accessibility, and other internet and design-related issues.
- The weblog deals with topics relevant to web developers including software architecture, software platforms (client and server), examples applications, web standards, and a little personal stuff.
- Life in the 21st century, free agent nation, personal branding, personal technology, social networking, social software.
- Personal thoughts and news about blogs and RSS and Mac technology.
- Tutorials, add-ons and template tweaks.
- Mark Aplet covers design and web standards.
- Web accessibility news, links, and resources.
Web Development Blog
- Articles about server side coding and SEO.
- Tips and observations about teaching web design classes.
Web Usability and Promotion
- Tips, ideas, recommendations and resources to make usable websites.
Website Design Basics
- Design Tips for Websites, Logos, and Web Banners, and Email Marketing Info.
- English web designer and self-described 'everyday citizen' presents tips and comments in his blog.
- Discusses website design, authoring, critiques, resources and CSS.
Zeldman: The Daily Report
- Web design information and entertainment since 1995.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 4, 2016 at 6:45:06 UTC -