become an editor
the entire directory
only in Checking_and_Debugging/Accessibility
Web Design and Development
Checking and Debugging
Computers: Internet: Web Design and Development: Accessibility
Society: Disabled: Universal Design: Computers
Accessibility Code Sniffer
- The tool checks pasted HTML code and detects violations of all levels of WCAG 2.0 and Section 508 guidelines.
Accessibility Color Wheel
- A tool to help choose a color pair with good contrast and suitable for text and background of accessible sites. It simulates also various kinds of color-blindness.
- Very simple tool to alert webmasters of common accessibility issues on a given page.
ATRC Web Accessibility Checker
- Analyses a page for conformance with WCAG 1.0 and 2.0, BITV 1.0, Section 508, and the Stanca Act.
Check My Colours
- Tool allows to analyze the colors of any webpage to verify optimal contrasts for better accessibility.
- Test website foreground/background colors for contrast and clarity to color blind visitors.
Color-Blind Design Evaluation
- Tool to show what website colors look like to color-blind people.
Colorblind Web Site Filter
- View web pages through the eyes of visitors with three different types of color blindness.
- The tool evaluates the contrast ratio of two colors and provides alternative colors with better contrast.
- The tool allows to tests websites against predefined checkpoint groups to validate it against various accessibility guidelines.
Juicy Studio: Colour Contrast Analyser
- Uses the W3C algorithm to check for sufficient contrast between background and foreground colours.
OCAWA Accessibility Validator
- Standing for Operational Control and Analysis for Web Accessibility. OCAWA tests the accessibility of websites using international accessibility standards.
- A variety of reading level algorithms help to determine how easily readable the content of a specified web page is.
- Tool to check websites for quality, accessibility and web standards compliance.
- Tool helps to identify 508 and WCAG 2.0 issues. Algorithms help to prioritize what to fix first.
Vamolà Web Accessibility Checker
- Tool to check websites, uploaded or pasted HTML against Allegato A L.4/04 and WCAG 2.0 (Level A to AAA) accessibility guidelines.
- Allows the user to see the world as color blind people see it. Checks by images and urls.
WAVE 3.0 Accessibility Tool
- Online tool checks page accessibility, displays page with tags to show good and bad points.
- A combined interface for a collection of tools for web standard and accessibility testing.
Webthing Accessibility Valet
- Tool allows to validate different accessibility levels of websites.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 17, 2016 at 17:11:54 UTC -