become an editor
the entire directory
only in Searching/Weblogs
Computers: Internet: News and Media: Weblogs
Computers: Internet: Web Design and Development: Promotion: Weblogs
Search Engine Land
- News and information about search engine marketing, optimization and how search engines work for searchers.
- Low volume blog by Lucene lead developer Doug Cutting.
Geeking with Greg
- Greg Linden, founder of Findory, comments on personalization and customization in web search.
Jeremy Zawodny's Blog
- The journal of an employee of Yahoo, which includes news of the search engine and the company.
John Battelle's Searchblog
- Commentary on search, media, and technology from the author of The Search (2005).
- Blog about searching and other cutting-edge technologies.
- Frank Fuchs's Weblog. Yahoo! Local Search and Maps employee writing about recent developments in the Local Search market. Leter Microsoft Search Guy.
- News about search engines, especially language-focused ones.
Phil Bradley's Weblog
- An Internet consultant and former librarian writes on Internet searching, web design, and search engine developments.
- Blog about internet research, with a focus on specialized search engines and directories.
- Covers searching from a productivity perspective: how to get more from the technologies available. Includes a directory of search engines.
SEO by the Sea
- Online marketing blog maintained by the renowned SEO expert Bill Slawski
- Co-founder and actual CEO of Blekko, a new search engine startup. Co-founder and former CEO of Topix, co-founder and CEO of NewHoo, acquired by Netscape in 1998 and renamed the Open Directory Project (ODP) also known as DMOZ.
- Weblog covering search, text mining, anti-spam and other linguistics-based technologies, and also search-related internet subjects.
This Web Guy - SEO Blog
- Providing SEO guides and tips for beginners in the SEO world.
- Weblog's archive of Tim Converse, an engineer at Yahoo Search and formerly of Inktomi and Excite, commenting on Internet technology, search and related topics.
- Covering trends with major consumer portals, search engines, and browsing.
Understanding Google Maps & Yahoo Local Search
- Weblog tracking developments in the local search capabilities of major search engines.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 26, 2014 at 12:45:06 UTC -