become an editor
the entire directory
only in Search_Engines/Providers
Computers: Internet: Web Design and Development: Hosted Components and Services: Site Search
Computers: Software: Databases: Data Mining: Tool Vendors
Reference: Knowledge Management: Knowledge Discovery: Text Mining
Reference: Knowledge Management: Knowledge Retrieval: Classification: Software
- Offers solutions to manage, search, share and distribute data on information systems.
- Provides patented software that uses both advanced mathematics and machine learning to provide conceptual search. Company profile, technologies, markets and partners.
- Provider of vertical search services for publishers. Company profile, news, events and customer case study.
- IT consultancy company offering search driven applications.
- Enables specialized enterprise search solutions for corporate clients.
- Provides search and content integration solutions for enterprises and individuals, includes services and technology licensing details.
- Enterprise search appliance for information retrieval of documents and databases.
- Provider of proprietary enterprise search software. Integration of all sources and data formats in one interface. The site offers demo.
- A division of Coroman Systems, Inc., which has developed a self-correcting search algorithm and a presentation of results that combines searching and browsing. Explains the technology and its benefits.
Search Solutions, Inc.
- Develops search portals based on Google's web index and search appliance technology.
- A search technology company specializing in providing Federated Search and Enterprise Search products and services focused on integration, configuration, performance optimization, customization, deployment, maintenance, support, and training.
- Semantic search platform to search structured data on the Web. Allows the community to configure datasets for search and publish them as Search Apps.
- Indexed, federated, intranet, and social search search solutions for enterprise and government.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 8, 2015 at 14:24:11 UTC -