become an editor
the entire directory
only in Search_Engines/Looksmart
- Former search engine; now a search advertising network and management company. Corporate information and details of services for advertisers and publishers.
Search Engine Showdown: Review of LookSmart
- Greg R. Notess reviews search and display features of LookSmart.
CNet News: Microsoft Drops LookSmart Search Tool
- The software giant is ending its deal to use LookSmart's listings on its MSN pages, as it gets ready to push its own Web search technology. (October 06, 2003)
Search Engine Watch: LookSmart Changes To Cost-Per-Click Listings
- Provides information about the LookSmart switch to a pay per click service, how it may affect the relevancy of search results, and possible sources of confusion for website owners and marketers. (May 05, 2002)
LookSmart Answer Their Critics
- Transcript of an interview with LookSmart.com.au CEO Damian Smith discussing the change of LookSmart.com to a pay per click service. (May 03, 2002)
Search Engine Guide: Looks Can Be Deceiving
- Article examining and criticising Looksmart's change to a pay-per-click service. (April 22, 2002)
Traffick: LookSmart Looks Dumb Again
- Discusses the problems with Looksmart's decision to upgrade paid listings to a pay-per-click program. (April 19, 2002)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 26, 2014 at 12:45:06 UTC -