become an editor
the entire directory
only in Google/Tools
Computers: Internet: Web Design and Development: Authoring: Online Tools
Computers: Internet: Web Design and Development: Promotion: Tools
This category in other languages:
- Tool which attempts to output whether a URL meets Google's criteria to be able to use their URL removal tool to remove content from the search index.
Chrome Web Store: Personal Blocklist
- Browser extension to remove domains or URLs from search results.
- Portal for sharing Google Analytics dashboards and guides on how to translate data into action.
- Allows access to the API via a REST-like interface, with results returned in XML.
- Search tool which shows Google results arranged 100 per page. Also has an image search which displays images full size, and a choice of news headlines from a variety of sources.
- Allows Google users to find web pages that are located within a specific geographic locale. Source code is distributed under the GNU GPL.
Google - Yahoo Comparison
- Tool for comparing the search results of Google and Yahoo in the same page.
- Monitors professional interests online. Tracks the web for topics and sends new Google results by daily email. Not affiliated with Google.
Google Dance Machine
- Facilitates searching of all Google servers simultaneously. Includes additional options for German speakers. Requires frames.
- Collection of tools including Google News headlines projected onto a world map, and various tools using image search.
Google Monitor Query
- Web based tool for checking the search position in Google.com and five other Google domains for URLs and keywords.
- Free Google Ping service.
- Checks the Google position of a website for related keywords.
- A Firefox browser extension that inserts preview images (thumbnails) of web sites, Amazon products and stock charts into the Google search results page.
- Online tool for checking any domain position for a given keywords in the Google's search results for free.
- Calculates how related two given words are by using the API. Requires the Mozilla browser.
- Floating toolbar for Windows allowing you to conduct searches with Google. Includes FAQs, screen shots and system requirements.
- Search www/www2/www3 or the five Google data centers simultaneously. Can be used to check if the dance has begun.
- Created to be used with Netscape 6/Mozilla, this unofficial software emulates many features of the Google Toolbar. Screenshots, downloads, and wishlist.
- A Python library to retrieve Google results without Google API.
- A service which gathers product data from Yahoo Store and sends the feed to Google Product Search.
Mangle Random Link Generator
- Displays a random web site from Google's archive. Powered by the Web API.
My Google Search Tools
- Compilation of Google search tools to improve queries by allowing to mix operators in a simple way. Also provides access to other search-related services.
- Online graphic PR calculator.
- A free tool to check Google PageRank of any website and to display its value on a web page.
Random Google Page
- Uses a given amount of terms to select a 'random' page from the index.
Random Google Search Thing
- Generates random search queries for a user-defined number of search terms. The PHP source code is available.
- Finds out the rank of a site for a keyword in Google's results in various countries.
SEO Tools: PageRank Search
- Shows the Google results with their PageRank.
Stadtaus: Google Dance Tool PHP Script
- A PHP script to compare the results of the three Google servers www, www2 and www3 at a glance. The tool can be downloaded and used without charge or registration.
- Offering various tools based on the Google API. Includes source code.
- Java application that uses the Web API to produce graphs of related pages by running "similar-to" queries on Google.
Yahoo Store Feed to Google Product Search
- Offers a web-based datafeed submission to Google Product Search for a Yahoo store.
- Compares the number of hits from two or more Google searches.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 13, 2014 at 11:05:10 UTC -