become an editor
the entire directory
only in Searching/Multi-Search
Computers: Internet: Searching: Metasearch
Computers: Internet: Searching: Search Engines: Specialized
This category in other languages:
- Provides search, language and research tools on one page. Includes web, discussion groups, and people search, language identifier, translator, dictionaries, encyclopedia, biography, quotations, and telephone area codes.
- Customizable tabbed interface for the major search engines. Offers web, image, video, news, blog, and job search.
Acme Search Forms
- Offers access to the major search engines and directories, news, the Internet Movie Database, dictionaries, biography, the Bible, Shakespeare, United States government sites, United States addresses and patents.
- Possibility to choose between over 100 different search sources arranged in categories. Easy switch from general to regional, reference, or files (images, audio, movies, software, ftp, and pdf).
- Allows the users to search at Google, Bing at Twitter at the same time. Results are displayed in three columns.
- One form to search various services.
boom let's go
- Allows users to search the most popular websites instantly and simultaneously.
The Drop Zone
- A series of drop-down menus permit a range of Web and people searches, or link to reference sites, radio, email, software, webcams and online games.
- Offers more refined ways to use the major search engines.
- Send the same query string to many different Web, images, news, and email search engines with one click.
- Access to the major search engines.
- Type a query and choose one of 30 search engines.
- Search in different languages with the major search engines.
- Provides search boxes to around 80 web sources, also includes over 500 related links.
Meta Web Search
- Providing search results from multiple sources and site submission.
- Offers a web search from a wide range of sources.
- Collection of the best search engines and other resources on various themes, from shopping to entertainment.
- Shows results from two search engines in two columns. Options include enlarging either column and displaying new pages of results simultaneously in both columns.
- Offers access to the major search engines.
- Results from Google or Bing with preview function.
- Directory of Internet sources that provides categorized all-in-one search forms in sets of 22.
- Displays the major search engines' result side by side.
- Allows easy, keyboard access to major search engines and their search suggestions.
- Offers access to popular search engines including news, videos, radio stations, images, recipes, dictionaries, kids websites and so on.
- Real-time search personalization. Disambiguates the user's intent after the first query and brings forward the relevant results.
- Provides web, image, music, video and news search from a customizable list of search engines.
- Compares site rankings by various search engines, with thumbshots appearing when hovering over a site.
- Access and compare original results from over 90 search engines across 7 categories on a single web page. The same search can be made on different search engines without retyping keywords.
- Results from Google, Yahoo, Bing or their combination in five categories: news, images, web, local and audio. Thumbnails with quick view option.
- A search aggregator that allows users to refine their search using three different search engines for better results.
- Infospace site offering a choice between Google, Yahoo! Search and Bing, as well as a selection of different types of content, such as web pages, images, video or news.
- Offers access to search engines news, shopping, developer information sites and Hebrew web sites. No images for speed.
- Customizable start page with the major search engines and one's favourite links.
- Results from the major search engines. Offers collaboration for searchers and guides created by users.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 15, 2015 at 17:54:13 UTC -