become an editor
the entire directory
only in Searching/Metasearch
Open Directory - Computers: Internet: Searching: Metasearch
Computers: Internet: Searching: Multi-Search
Computers: Internet: Searching: Search Engines: Specialized
This category in other languages:
- Meta-search engine combining results from a number of search engines.
- Combined results from Google, Bing and Yahoo! Special search for recipes and reviews.
- Search results clustering engine pulling data from a meta-search engine, Bing, Wikipedia and other sources. Also provides visual representations of the clusters.
- InfoSpace metasearch engine offering search of the general web, or images, audio, video and news. Also offers search of Yellow Pages and White Pages.
- Metasearch engine and a directory with regional sections.
- A web search mashup that combines user personalized search results from the leading search engines (Google, Yahoo! Search and Bing) and social bookmarking sites (del.icio.us).
- Provides web, images and video results from various services.
- Metasearch service with optional thumbshots and quick look function in many languages.
- Combined results from Google, DuckDuckGo, Bing, and Blekko. Allows to block domains and change language, for current and future searches.
- Results - including sponsored ones - from the major search engines are combined. An Infospace product.
- Metasearch with thumbshots.
- Results from the major search engines and pay-per-click directories. The research tab provides results from online encyclopedias.
- Combines the top ten results from multiple search engines. It does not store users' personal details or IP addresses and it uses SSL. Also provides an international phone directory.
- Metasearch tool for web, news, image, video and Twitter search. The results of each search are displayed in separate tabs.
- Offers Russian, world, FTP, and MP3/video search.
- Offers search results combined from Google, Yahoo!, Bing and Ask.
OpenText Federated Query Server
- Web search to demonstrate how this search solution can unify access to several information sources, clustering by site, by content, or both.
- Intelligent general meta search and clustering engine. Custom engines can be built on, even through using its search and clustering API.
- Provides web, images, mp3, jobs, and news search in 6 different languages.
- Results from the major search engines in an infinitely scrolling list with preview function.
- Searches the web or Twitter. Combined results from Google, Yahoo, and Bing with thumbshots. Offers related searches and can keep track of search history.
- Combined results from Google, Yahoo, Bing, and OneRiot, enhanced with user feedback.
- Metasearches the whole Web or restricts search between some countries. Duplicate results are eliminated and these from the same domain clustered.
- Options include choice between top and all engines, sorting by relevance, source, or title.
- Combines results from the four top search engines - Google, Yahoo! Search, Bing and Ask.
- Searches Google, Yahoo and Bing along with its own database and implements real-time results from Twitter.
- Meta-search engine that provides real-time page summaries - 'site snaps'. Those who open free accounts can select from a list of hundreds of search sources, and save and share what they find.
- InfoSpace product offering combined results from Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and Ask. Searches the Web or only images, video, and news. Also offers white pages, and yellow pages.
- Results from Google and Bing with thumbnails and quick look function.
- Combined results from a number of sources organized into clusters. Option to separate the results according to sources. Formerly known as Clusty.
- Results from the three major search engines in a graphic format showing their relevance according to the different search engines.
- Combined results from Google, Yahoo, Live and Altavista. The results of the different search engines are also listed for comparison. Offers local search for business.
- Results are from a compilation of authoritative resources from university, government, and established non-commercial providers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, November 30, 2012 9:28:19 PM EST -