become an editor
the entire directory
only in Use_of_ODP_Data/Upload_Tools
Open Directory Project
Use of ODP Data
Open Directory - Computers: Internet: Searching: Directories: Open Directory Project: Use of ODP Data: Upload Tools
Computers: Internet: Searching: Directories: Open Directory Project: Sites Using ODP Data
- A commercial template-based Perl script that can utilize part of, or the entire, Open Directory.
DMOZ Data Importer
- Program to import RDF data into a Microsoft SQL Server 2005 database. Release information, issue tracking, download, and source code. LGPL license; runtime requires .Net 2.0.
- A tool to parse the dmoz/ODP RDF dump and put the contents into a database, written in Python.
- Free and commercial PHP script to use ODP content on your website from Dominion Web.
- Parses RDF dumps from the ODP into static HTML files or a SQL database, reducing server load and user load times.
- HTML code to add the Open Directory to a web site, with banner ads.
- Open Source Java library which allows to parse RDF files of the Open Directory Project and inserts them into any JDBC compliant relational database like MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- An open source (GPL) C program that parses ODP data, stores it in an SQL database and generates an ODP-like template-based website using the data.
Personal Open Directory (POD)
- Free Perl scripts to provide live Open Directory content on your Web site, from Grohol.com. Includes a demo.
- Free template-based, dynamic PHP script to add Open Directory content to a web site. Displays targeted Amazon.com links.
- An open source (GPL) program package that parses and inserts the RDF into a database and displays the ODP data from the database using PHP. The PHP script supports caching, some templating and searching. Documentation and SourceForge project page.
- Free PHP script to customise the ODP content for a website. Works with the Netscape live site.
- A collaborative project whose goal is to create Open Source Web Catalog software for various platforms and languages that can selectively import data from the Open Directory Project. Early releases are currently available for Perl, ASP, and PHP.
- Free ASP script that fetches live ODP data and displays it. Documentation and download.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, June 1, 2013 5:45:08 AM EDT -