become an editor
the entire directory
only in Use_of_DMOZ_Data/Upload_Tools
Use of DMOZ Data
Computers: Internet: Searching: Directories: DMOZ: Sites Using DMOZ Data
DMOZ Data Importer
- Program to import RDF data into a Microsoft SQL Server 2005 database. Release information, issue tracking, download, and source code. LGPL license; runtime requires .Net 2.0.
- A tool to parse the dmoz/ODP RDF dump and put the contents into a database, written in Python.
- Commercial PHP script to use ODP content on a website from Dominion Web.
- Parses RDF dumps from the ODP into static HTML files or a SQL database, reducing server load and user load times.
- Open Source Java library which allows to parse RDF files of the Open Directory Project and inserts them into any JDBC compliant relational database like MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Free template-based, dynamic PHP script to add Open Directory content to a web site. Displays targeted Amazon.com links.
- An open source (GPL) program package that parses and inserts the RDF into a database and displays the ODP data from the database using PHP. The PHP script supports caching, some templating and searching. Documentation and SourceForge project page.
- Free PHP script to customise the ODP content for a website. Works with the Netscape live site.
- A collaborative project whose goal is to create Open Source Web Catalog software for various platforms and languages that can selectively import data from the Open Directory Project. Early releases are currently available for Perl, ASP, and PHP.
- Free ASP script that fetches live ODP data and displays it. Documentation and download.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 11, 2014 at 11:46:59 UTC -