become an editor
the entire directory
only in Routers_and_Routing/RFCs
Routers and Routing
Computers: Internet: Protocols: IP: Addressing: NAT: RFCs
Computers: Internet: RFCs
- Routing Information Protocol. C.L. Hedrick. June 1988.
- BGP OSPF Interaction. K. Varadhan. January 1993.
- BGP4/IDRP for IP --OSPF Interaction. K. Varadhan, S. Hares, Y. Rekhter. December 1994.
- A Border Gateway Protocol 4 (BGP-4). Y. Rekhter, T. Li. March 1995.
- Application of the Border Gateway Protocol in the Internet. Y. Rekhter, P. Gross. March 1995.
- Requirements for IP Version 4 Routers. F. Baker. June 1995.
- IP in IP Tunneling. W. Simpson. October 1995
- Routing Aspects of IPv6 Transition. R. Callon, D. Haskin. September 1997.
- Scalable Support for Multi-Homed Multi-Provider Connectivity. T. Bates, Y. Rekhter. January 1998.
- OSPF Version 2. J. Moy. April 1998.
- IP Version 6 Addressing Architecture. R. Hinden, S. Deering. July 1998.
- Load Sharing Using IP Network Address Translation (LSNAT). P. Srisuresh, D. Gan. August 1998.
- RIP Version 2. G. Malkin. November 1998.
- Mobile Ad hoc Networking (MANET): Routing Protocol Performance Issues and Evaluation Considerations. S. Corson, J. Macker. January 1999.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:59:20 UTC -