become an editor
the entire directory
only in Resources/Research
Arts: Comics: Resources: Research and Academia
Arts: Visual Arts: Research
Arts: Writers Resources: Non-Fiction: Researching
Arts: Writers Resources: Research
Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Contract Research Organizations
Business: Business Services: Consulting: Research Services
Reference: Education: Distance Learning: Online Teaching and Learning: Independent Research
Reference: Libraries: Research
Science: Biology: Ecology: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Physics: Plasma: Research: Institutes: Fusion Research
Science: Research Groups and Centers
- Southern Cross University's guide to action research theory and sites.
Association for Computing Machinery
- Society advancing leading-edge computing knowledge as a science and a profession through publications, conferences, and career resources.
- Up-to-date information technology research papers, case studies, analyses, and product news for business executives.
Community of Science
- Global community of scientists, researchers, universities, institutions, agencies and corporations providing opportunities and funds for research and development.
- Research resources in the social sciences by subject.
- Reports, training and events on best practice digital marketing, and e-commerce. Includes research, blogs, forums, a member and supplier directory, and a digital marketing job listings section.
- Library, Web, and reference sources of research material of a broad nature.
- Projects and processes knowledge base from IBM's research labs worldwide.
- Global content published as news, reports, features and articles on networking, software, programming, security, communications, gaming and allied areas of information technology.
- Core research by specific advisors, reports, and analyses for IT professionals.
- Intel Corporation's research programs in computing, microprocessors, networking, communications, etc.
- Sustaining ecological and biological research through publications and funds.
International Center for Advanced Internet Research
- Leading-edge Internet technology research; innovation; pre-production deployment, including advanced optical networking; digital media; and software development.
- Utilities and database links for conducting researches and custom searches by special parameters.
Journal of Medical Internet Research
- Peer-reviewed e-health-journal on research, information, and communication in health care.
Library of Congress
- A U.S. federal resource of the Congress providing research material and updated database on virtually every topic from within the Library's universal collection of books, recordings, photographs, maps, and manuscripts.
- Computer technology research at Microsoft Corporation.
Online College Blog: 100 Useful Tips and Tools to Research the Deep Web
- By Alisa Miller. Has tips, strategies, helpful articles and resources for deep searching. Also features a list of meta-search engines, semantic search tools and databases, general, academic, scientific, custom, and collaborative search engines and databases.
- Nova Southeastern University's journal for collaborative qualitative research, inquiry, methods and practices, with links to multi-disciplinary papers, journals and Webrings.
Research at Carolina
- Research resources at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Research Councils UK
- A strategic partnership of seven UK Research Councils championing science, engineering and technology to create a common framework for academic research, training and knowledge transfer; incorporating pages from cross-council activities.
Tell Me Now
- Business information and research, broadly specific to Australia.
- Research advice, tips and resources meaningful to writers.
Usenet Research -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 13, 2014 at 18:54:05 UTC -