become an editor
the entire directory
only in RFCs/3201_-_3300
3201 - 3300
- Definitions of Managed Objects for Circuit to Interface Translation. R. Steinberger, O. Nicklass. January 2002.
- Definitions of Managed Objects for Frame Relay Service Level Definitions. R. Steinberger, O. Nicklass. January 2002.
- DHCP reconfigure extension. Y. T'Joens, C. Hublet, P. De Schrijver. December 2001.
- MIME media types for ISUP and QSIG Objects. E. Zimmerer, J. Peterson, A. Vemuri, et al. December 2001.
- On the Use of HTTP as a Substrate. K. Moore. February 2002.
- The SYS and AUTH POP Response Codes. R. Gellens. February 2002.
- SMTP Service Extension for Secure SMTP over Transport Layer Security. P. Hoffman. February 2002.
- PGM Reliable Transport Protocol Specification. T. Speakman, J. Crowcroft, J. Gemmell, et al. December 2001.
- RSVP-TE: Extensions to RSVP for LSP Tunnels. D. Awduche, L. Berger, D. Gan, et al. December 2001.
- Applicability Statement for Extensions to RSVP for LSP-Tunnels. D. Awduche, A. Hannan, X. Xiao. December 2001.
- Password-based Encryption for CMS. P. Gutmann. December 2001.
- Constraint-Based LSP Setup using LDP. B. Jamoussi, Ed., L. Andersson, R. Callon, et al. January 2002.
- Applicability Statement for CR-LDP. J. Ash, M. Girish, E. Gray, et al. January 2002.
- LSP Modification Using CR-LDP. J. Ash, Y. Lee, P. Ashwood-Smith, et al. January 2002.
- LDP State Machine. C. Boscher, P. Cheval, L. Wu, et al. January 2002.
- SMIng Objectives. C. Elliott, D. Harrington, J. Jason, et al. December 2001.
- Triple-DES and RC2 Key Wrapping. R. Housley. December 2001.
- Preventing the Million Message Attack on Cryptographic Message Syntax. E. Rescorla. January 2002.
- Telephony Routing over IP (TRIP). J. Rosenberg, H. Salama, M. Squire. January 2002.
- IP Mobility Support for IPv4. C. Perkins, Ed.. January 2002. Obsoletes RFC 2002.
- Commentary on Inter-Domain Routing in the Internet. G. Huston. December 2001.
- Terminology for Forwarding Information Base (FIB) based Router Performance. G. Trotter. December 2001.
- Vendor Extensions for Service Location Protocol, Version 2. E. Guttman. January 2002. Updates RFC 2608.
- Indicating Resolver Support of DNSSEC. D. Conrad. December 2001.
- DNSSEC and IPv6 A6 aware server/resolver message size requirements. O. Gudmundsson. December 2001. Updates RFC 2535 and RFC 2874.
- Guidelines for Evidence Collection and Archiving. D. Brezinski, T. Killalea. February 2002.
- IANA Considerations for IPv4 Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP). B. Fenner. February 2002.
- Delta encoding in HTTP. J. Mogul, B. Krishnamurthy, F. Douglis, A. Feldmann, Y. Goland, A. van Hoff, D. Hellerstein. January 2002.
- Instance Digests in HTTP. J. Mogul, A. Van Hoff. January 2002.
- Definitions of Managed Objects for Scheduling Management Operations. D. Levi, J. Schoenwaelder. January 2002. Obsoletes RFC 2591.
- Assigned Numbers: RFC 1700 is Replaced by an On-line Database. J. Reynolds, Ed. January 2002. Obsoletes RFC 1700.
- Defining the IETF. P. Hoffman, S. Bradner. February 2002.
- Middleboxes: Taxonomy and Issues. B. Carpenter, S. Brim. February 2002.
- Network Address Translator (NAT) - Friendly Application Design Guidelines
- The 'application/xhtml+xml' Media Type. M. Baker, P. Stark. January 2002.
- Requirements for Reliable Server Pooling. M. Tuexen, Q. Xie, R. Stewart, et al. January 2002.
- IAB Architectural and Policy Considerations for Open Pluggable Edge Services. S. Floyd, L. Daigle. January 2002.
- Internet Printing Protocol (IPP): Requirements for Job, Printer, and Device Administrative Operations. C. Kugler, H. Lewis, T. Hastings. February 2002.
- Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) - Application/dicom MIME Sub-type Registration. D. Clunie, E. Cordonnier. February 2002.
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Kerberos Change Password and Set Password Protocols. M. Swift, J. Trostle, J. Brezak. February 2002.
- The History and Context of Telephone Number Mapping (ENUM) Operational Decisions: Informational Documents Contributed to ITU-T Study. J. Klensin, Ed. March 2002.
- An Expedited Forwarding PHB (Per-Hop Behavior). B. Davie, A. Charny, J.C.R. Bennet, et al. March 2002.
- Supplemental Information for the New Definition of the EF PHB (Expedited Forwarding Per-Hop Behavior). A. Charny, J. Bennet, K. Benson, et al. March 2002.
- A Delay Bound alternative revision of RFC 2598. G. Armitage, B. Carpenter, A. Casati, et al. March 2002.
- Versioning Extensions to WebDAV (Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning). G. Clemm, J. Amsden, T. Ellison, et al. March 2002.
- Definitions for talking about directories. H. Alvestrand. April 2002.
- Extending Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) over Synchronous Optical NETwork/Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SONET/SDH) with Virtual Concatenation, High Order and Low Order Payloads. N. Jones, C. Murton. April 2002.
- The DOCSIS (Data-Over-Cable Service Interface Specifications) Device Class DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) Relay Agent Information Sub-option. D. Jones, R. Woundy. April 2002.
- Stream Control Transmission Protocol Applicability Statement. L. Coene. April 2002.
- Distributing Authoritative Name Servers via Shared Unicast Addresses. T. Hardie. April 2002.
- A Message Bus for Local Coordination. J. Ott, C. Perkins, D. Kutscher. April 2002.
- New Terminology and Clarifications for Diffserv. D. Grossman. April 2002. Updates RFC 2474, RFC 2475, and RFC 2597.
- Author Guidelines for Reliable Multicast Transport (RMT) Building Blocks and Protocol Instantiation documents. R. Kermode, L. Vicisano. April 2002.
- Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) Support of Differentiated Services. F. Le Faucheur, L. Wu, B. Davie, S. Davari, P. Vaananen, R. Krishnan, P. Cheval, J. Heinanen. May 2002.
- The Internet is for Everyone. V. Cerf. April 2002.
- Overview and Principles of Internet Traffic Engineering. D. Awduche, A. Chiu, A. Elwalid, I. Widjaja, X. Xiao. May 2002.
- Compressed Data Content Type for Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS). P. Gutmann. June 2002.
- (Extensible Markup Language) XML-Signature Syntax and Processing. D. Eastlake 3rd, J. Reagle, D. Solo. March 2002.
- Definitions of Managed Objects for High Bit-Rate DSL - 2nd generation (HDSL2) and Single-Pair High-Speed Digital Subscriber Line (SHDSL) Lines Processing. B. Ray, R. Abbi. May 2002.
- Intermediate System to Intermediate System (IS-IS) Transient Blackhole Avoidance. D. McPherson. April 2002.
- Use of Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Algorithms in Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS). S. Blake-Wilson, D. Brown, P. Lambert. April 2002.
- Algorithms and Identifiers for the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate and Certificate Revocation List (CRL) Profile. L. Bassham, W. Polk, R. Housley. April 2002.
- Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate and Certificate Revocation List (CRL) Profile. R. Housley, W. Polk, W. Ford, D. Solo. April 2002. Obsoletes RFC 2459.
- An Internet Attribute Certificate Profile for Authorization. S. Farrell, R. Housley. April 2002.
- Content Language Headers. H. Alvestrand. May 2002. Obsoletes RFC 1766
- Using Microsoft Word to create Internet Drafts and RFCs. M. Gahrns, T. Hain. May 2002.
- An Introduction to the Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP). L. Ong, J. Yoakum. May 2002.
- Management Information Base for the Differentiated Services Architecture. F. Baker, K. Chan, A. Smith. May 2002.
- An Informal Management Model for Diffserv Routers. Y. Bernet, S. Blake, D. Grossman, A. Smith. May 2002.
- Textual Conventions for Internet Network Addresses. M. Daniele, B. Haberman, S. Routhier, J. Schoenwaelder. May 2002. Obsoletes RFC 2851.
- General Switch Management Protocol (GSMP) V3. A. Doria, F. Hellstrand, K. Sundell, T. Worster. June 2002.
- General Switch Management Protocol (GSMP) Packet Encapsulations for Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM), Ethernet and Transmission Control Protocol (TCP). T. Worster, A. Doria, J. Buerkle. June 2002.
- General Switch Management Protocol (GSMP) Applicability. A. Doria, K. Sundell. June 2002.
- Definitions of Managed Objects for the General Switch Management Protocol (GSMP). H. Sjostrand, J. Buerkle, B. Srinivasan. June 2002.
- Named Subordinate References in Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Directories. K. Zeilenga. July 2002.
- Content Negotiation for Messaging Services based on Email. G. Klyne, R. Iwazaki, D. Crocker. July 2002.
- Service in the Public Switched Telephone Network/Intelligent Network (PSTN/IN) Requesting InTernet Service (SPIRITS) Protocol Requirements. I. Faynberg, J. Gato, H. Lu, L. Slutsman. August 2002.
- Internet Official Protocol Standards. J. Reynolds, R. Braden, S. Ginoza et al. November 2002.
3201 - 3300
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:58:59 UTC -