become an editor
the entire directory
only in RFCs/3001_-_3100
3001 - 3100
Open Directory - Computers: Internet: RFCs: 3001 - 3100
- A URN Namespace of Object Identifiers. M. Mealling. November 2000.
- Overview of 2000 IAB Wireless Internetworking Workshop. D. Mitzel. December 2000.
- The Audio/Mpeg Media Type. M. Nilsson. November 2000.
- The User Class Option for DHCP. G. Stump, R. Droms, Y. Gu, R. Vyaghrapuri, A. Demirtjis, B. Beser, J. Privat. November 2000.
- IETF Discussion List Charter. S. Harris. November 2000.
- Integrated Services in the Presence of Compressible Flows. B. Davie, S. Casner, C. Iturralde, D. Oran, J. Wroclawski. November 2000.
- Secure Domain Name System (DNS) Dynamic Update. B. Wellington. November 2000.
- Domain Name System Security (DNSSEC) Signing Authority. B. Wellington. November 2000.
- Registration of Parityfec MIME types. J. Rosenberg, H. Schulzrinne. November 2000.
- NFS version 4 Protocol. S. Shepler, B. Callaghan, D. Robinson, R. Thurlow, C. Beame, M. Eisler, D. Noveck. December 2000.
- The IPv4 Subnet Selection Option for DHCP. G. Waters. November 2000.
- Mobile IPv4 Challenge/Response Extensions. C. Perkins, P. Calhoun. November 2000.
- Recommended Internet Service Provider Security Services and Procedures. T. Killalea. November 2000.
- Notification Log MIB. R. Kavasseri. November 2000.
- Megaco Protocol Version 1.0. F. Cuervo, N. Greene, A. Rayhan, C. Huitema, B. Rosen, J. Segers. November 2000.
- RTP Payload Format for MPEG-4 Audio/Visual Streams. Y. Kikuchi, T. Nomura, S. Fukunaga, Y. Matsui, H. Kimata. November 2000.
- XML DTD for Roaming Access Phone Book. M. Riegel, G. Zorn. December 2000.
- Unified Memory Space Protocol Specification. A. Bogdanov. December 2000.
- IP Version 6 Management Information Base for The Multicast Listener Discovery Protocol. B. Haberman, R. Worzella. January 2001.
- Definitions of Managed Objects for Monitoring and Controlling the UNI/NNI Multilink Frame Relay Function. P. Pate, B. Lynch, K. Rehbehn. December 2000.
- Using 31-Bit Prefixes on IPv4 Point-to-Point Links. A. Retana, R. White, V. Fuller, D. McPherson. December 2000.
- Traditional IP Network Address Translator (Traditional NAT). P. Srisuresh, K. Egevang. January 2001.
- XML Media Types. M. Murata, S. St.Laurent, D. Kohn. January 2001.
- Reverse Tunneling for Mobile IP, Revised. G. Montenegro, Editor. January 2001.
- Mobile IP Vendor/Organization-Specific Extensions. G. Dommety, K. Leung. February 2001.
- Liaison to IETF/ISOC on ENUM. R. Blane. January 2001.
- Protocol Complications with the IP Network Address Translator. M. Holdrege, P. Srisuresh. January 2001.
- Sieve: A Mail Filtering Language. T. Showalter. January 2001.
- Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Data Validation and Certification Server Protocols. C. Adams, P. Sylvester, M. Zolotarev, R. Zuccherato. February 2001.
- SMTP Service Extensions for Transmission of Large and Binary MIME Messages. G. Vaudreuil. December 2000.
- Multiprotocol Label Switching Architecture. E. Rosen, A. Viswanathan, R. Callon. January 2001.
- MPLS Label Stack Encoding. E. Rosen, D. Tappan, G. Fedorkow, Y. Rekhter, D. Farinacci, T. Li, A. Conta. January 2001.
- The Assignment of the Information Field and Protocol Identifier in the Q.2941 Generic Identifier and Q.2957 User-to-user Signaling for the Internet Protocol. M. Suzuki. January 2001.
- Use of Label Switching on Frame Relay Networks Specification. A. Conta, P. Doolan, A. Malis. January 2001.
- MPLS using LDP and ATM VC Switching. B. Davie, J. Lawrence, K. McCloghrie, E. Rosen, G. Swallow, Y. Rekhter, P. Doolan. January 2001.
- LDP Specification. L. Andersson, P. Doolan, N. Feldman, A. Fredette, B. Thomas. January 2001.
- LDP Applicability. B. Thomas, E. Gray. January 2001.
- VCID Notification over ATM link for LDP. K. Nagami, Y. Katsube, N. Demizu, H. Esaki, P. Doolan. January 2001.
- Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Qualified Certificates Profile. S. Santesson, W. Polk, P. Barzin, M. Nystrom. January 2001.
- Internet Web Replication and Caching Taxonomy. I. Cooper, I. Melve, G. Tomlinson. January 2001.
- Privacy Extensions for Stateless Address Autoconfiguration in IPv6. T. Narten, R. Draves. January 2001.
- Enhancing TCP's Loss Recovery Using Limited Transmit. M. Allman, H. Balakrishnan, S. Floyd. January 2001.
- The Network Solutions Personal Internet Name (PIN): A URN Namespace for People and Organizations. M. Mealling. January 2001.
- Using The ISSN (International Serial Standard Number) as URN (Uniform Resource Names) within an ISSN-URN Namespace. S. Rozenfeld. January 2001.
- Storing Vendor Information in the LDAP root DSE. M. Meredith. January 2001.
- DHCP Relay Agent Information Option. M. Patrick. January 2001.
- RTP Payload Format for ITU-T Recommendation G.722.1. P. Luthi. January 2001.
- Reliable Multicast Transport Building Blocks for One-to-Many Bulk-Data Transfer. B. Whetten, L. Vicisano, R. Kermode, M. Handley, S. Floyd, M. Luby. January 2001.
- TN3270E Service Location and Session Balancing. J. Naugle, K. Kasthurirangan, G. Ledford. January 2001.
- Common Gateway Interface for SIP. J. Lennox, H. Schulzrinne, J. Rosenberg. January 2001.
- IP Payload Compression Using ITU-T V.44 Packet Method. J. Heath, J. Border. January 2001.
- Service Management Architectures Issues and Review. M. Eder, S. Nag. January 2001.
- IPv6 Tunnel Broker. A. Durand, P. Fasano, I. Guardini, D. Lento. January 2001.
- Megaco IP Phone Media Gateway Application Profile. P. Blatherwick, R. Bell, P. Holland. January 2001.
- Management Information Base for the PINT Services Architecture. M. Krishnaswamy, D. Romascanu. February 2001.
- Connection of IPv6 Domains via IPv4 Clouds. B. Carpenter, K. Moore. February 2001.
- ISDN Q.921-User Adaptation Layer. K. Morneault, S. Rengasami, M. Kalla, G. Sidebottom. February 2001.
- Use of the IDEA Encryption Algorithm in CMS. S. Teiwes, P. Hartmann, D. Kuenzi. February 2001.
- Attribute List Extension for the Service Location Protocol. E. Guttman. February 2001.
- Policy Core Information Model -- Version 1 Specification. B. Moore, E. Ellesson, J. Strassner, A. Westerinen. February 2001.
- A URN Namespace of Object Identifiers. M. Mealling. February 2001.
- LDAP Password Modify Extended Operation. K. Zeilenga. February 2001.
- MPLS Loop Prevention Mechanism. Y. Ohba, Y. Katsube, E. Rosen, P. Doolan. February 2001.
- MGCP CAS Packages. B. Foster. February 2001.
- Autonomous System Confederations for BGP. P. Traina, D. McPherson, J. Scudder. February 2001.
- Tags for the Identification of Languages. H. Alvestrand. January 2001.
- TERENA'S Incident Object Description and Exchange Format Requirements. J. Arvidsson, A. Cormack, Y. Demchenko, J. Meijer. February 2001.
- An Anycast Prefix for 6to4 Relay Routers. C. Huitema. June 2001.
- VLAN Aggregation for Efficient IP Address Allocation. D. McPherson, B. Dykes. February 2001.
- Layer Two Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) over Frame Relay. V. Rawat, R. Tio, S. Nanji, R. Verma. February 2001.
- Reflections on the DNS, RFC 1591, and Categories of Domains. J. Klensin. February 2001.
- Structured Data Exchange Format (SDXF). M. Wildgrube. March 2001.
- Portable Font Resource (PFR) - Application/Font-Tdpfr MIME Sub-Type Registration. J. Collins. March 2001.
- DHC Load Balancing Algorithm. B. Volz, S. Gonczi, T. Lemon, R. Stevens. February 2001.
- XML-Signature Syntax and Processing. D. Eastlake, J. Reagle, D. Solo. March 2001.
- Canonical XML Version 1.0. J. Boyer. March 2001.
- A Link-Layer Tunneling Mechanism for Unidirectional Links. E. Duros, W. Dabbous, H. Izumiyama, et al. March 2001.
- Microsoft Point-To-Point Encryption (MPPE) Protocol. G. Pall, G. Zorn. March 2001.
- Deriving Keys for use with Microsoft Point-to-Point Encryption (MPPE). G. Zorn. March 2001.
- The Blocks Extensible Exchange Protocol Core. M. Rose. March 2001.
- Mapping the BEEP Core onto TCP. M. Rose. March 2001.
- Notification and Subscription for SLP. J. Kempf, J. Goldschmidt. March 2001.
- Baseline Privacy Interface Management Information Base for DOCSIS Compliant Cable Modems and Cable Modem Termination Systems. R. Woundy. March 2001.
- COPS Usage for Policy Provisioning (COPS-PR). K. Chan, J. Seligson, D. Durham, S. Gai, K. McCloghrie, S. Herzog, F. Reichmeyer, R. Yavatkar, A. Smith. March 2001.
- URN Namespace for NewsML Resources. A. Coates, D. Allen, D. Rivers-Moore. March 2001.
- Definition of Differentiated Services Per Domain Behaviors and Rules for their Specification. K. Nichols, B. Carpenter. April 2001.
- Control of Service Context using SIP Request-URI. B. Campbell, R. Sparks. April 2001.
- OpenLDAP Root Service An Experimental LDAP Referral Service. K. Zeilenga. April 2001.
- A SOCKS-based IPv6/IPv4 Gateway Mechanism. H. Kitamura. April 2001.
- DNS Security Extension Clarification on Zone Status. E. Lewis. March 2001.
- Pi Digit Generation Protocol. H. Kennedy. April 2001.
- Etymology of "Foo". D. Eastlake 3rd, C. Manros, E. Raymond. April 2001.
- Firewall Enhancement Protocol (FEP). M. Gaynor, S. Bradner. April 2001.
- Tekelec's Transport Adapter Layer Interface. D. Sprague, R. Benedyk, D. Brendes, J. Keller. April 2001.
- RObust Header Compression (ROHC): Framework and Four Profiles: RTP, UDP, ESP, and Uncompressed. C. Bormann, C. Burmeister, M. Degermark, et al. July 2001.
- Requirements for Robust IP/UDP/RTP Header Compression. M. Degermark. July 2001.
- RSVP Cryptographic Authentication -- Updated Message Type Value. R. Braden, L. Zhang. April 2001.
- How to Advertise Responsibly Using E-Mail and Newsgroups or - How Not to $$$$$ Make Enemies Fast! $$$$$. E. Gavin, D. Eastlake 3rd, S. Hambridge. April 2001.
- Request for Comments Summary RFC Numbers 3000-3099. S. Ginoza. November 2001.
3001 - 3100
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2013 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:58:58 UTC -