become an editor
the entire directory
only in RFCs/2801_-_2900
2801 - 2900
Open Directory - Computers: Internet: RFCs: 2801 - 2900
- Internet Open Trading Protocol - IOTP Version 1.0. D. Burdett. April 2000.
- Digital Signatures for the V1.0 Internet Open Trading Protocol (IOTP). K. Davidson, Y. Kawatsura. April 2000.
- Digest Values for DOM (DOMHASH). H. Maruyama, K. Tamura, N. Uramoto. April 2000.
- IETF Policy on Wiretapping IAB. IESG. May 2000.
- Media Gateway Control Protocol Architecture and Requirements. N. Greene, M. Ramalho, B. Rosen. April 2000.
- URLs for Telephone Calls. A. Vaha-Sipila. April 2000.
- XML Signature Requirements. J. Reagle. July 2000.
- The SecurID(r) SASL Mechanism. M. Nystrom. April 2000.
- Implementation of L2TP Compulsory Tunneling via RADIUS. B. Aboba, G. Zorn. April 2000.
- Internet Relay Chat: Architecture. C. Kalt. April 2000.
- Internet Relay Chat: Channel Management. C. Kalt. April 2000.
- Internet Relay Chat: Client Protocol. C. Kalt. April 2000.
- Internet Relay Chat: Server Protocol. C. Kalt. April 2000.
- SBM (Subnet Bandwidth Manager): A Protocol for RSVP-Based Admission Control over IEEE 802-Style Networks. R. Yavatkar, D. Hoffman, Y. Bernet, et al. May 2000.
- Integrated Service Mappings on IEEE 802 Networks. M. Seaman, A. Smith, E. Crawley, et al. May 2000.
- A Framework for Integrated Services Over Shared and Switched IEEE 802 LAN Technologies A. Ghanwani, J. Pace, V. Srinivasan, et al. May 2000.
- Upgrading to TLS Within HTTP/1.1. R. Khare, S. Lawrence. May 2000.
- HTTP over TLS. E. Rescorla. May 2000.
- Remote Network Monitoring Management Information Base. S. Waldbusser. May 2000.
- Access Control Requirements for LDAP. E. Stokes, D. Byrne, B. Blakley, et al. May 2000.
- Simple Mail Transfer Protocol. J. Klensin, Ed. April 2001.
- Internet Message Format. P. Resnick, Ed. April 2001.
- PPP over Simple Data Link (SDL) using SONET/SDH with ATM-Like Framing J. Carlson, P. Langner, E. Hernandez-Valencia, et al. May 2000.
- Call Processing Language Framework and Requirements. J. Lennox, H. Schulzrinne. May 2000.
- A Tangled Web: Issues of I18N, Domain Names, and the Other Internet Protocols IAB, L. Daigle, ed. May 2000.
- IAB Technical Comment on the Unique DNS Root. Internet Architecture Board. May 2000.
- Network Ingress Filtering: Defeating Denial of Service Attacks Which Employ IP Source Address Spoofing. P. Ferguson, D. Senie. May 2000.
- Internet Security Glossary. R. Shirey. May 2000.
- Authentication Methods for LDAP. M. Wahl, H. Alvestrand, J. Hodges, et al. May 2000.
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (v3): Extension for Transport Layer Security. J. Hodges, R. Morgan, M. Wahl. May 2000.
- Using Digest Authentication as a SASL Mechanism. P. Leach, C. Newman. May 2000.
- NSI Registry Registrar Protocol (RRP) Version 1.1.0. S. Hollenbeck, M. Srivastava. May 2000.
- RTP Payload for DTMF Digits, Telephony Tones and Telephony Signals. H. Schulzrinne, S. Petrack. May 2000.
- ARP and IP Broadcast over HIPPI-800. J.-M. Pittet. May 2000.
- IP and ARP over HIPPI-6400 (GSN). J.-M. Pittet. May 2000.
- Per Hop Behavior Identification Codes. S. Brim, B. Carpenter, F. Le Faucheur. May 2000.
- Definitions of Managed Objects for the Fabric Element in Fibre Channel Standard. K. Teow. May 2000.
- Uniform Resource Identifiers for Television Broadcasts. D. Zigmond, M. Vickers. May 2000.
- Internet Kermit Service. F. da Cruz, J. Altman. May 2000.
- Telnet Kermit Option. J. Altman, F. da Cruz. May 2000.
- IP Authentication using Keyed SHA1 with Interleaved Padding (IP- MAC). P. Metzger, W. Simpson. November 2000.
- Capabilities Advertisement with BGP-4. R. Chandra, J. Scudder. May 2000.
- Proxy-PAR. P. Droz, T. Przygienda. May 2000.
- OSPF over ATM and Proxy-PAR. T. Przygienda, P. Droz, R. Haas. May 2000.
- Secret Key Transaction Authentication for DNS (TSIG) P. Vixie, O. Gudmundsson, D. Eastlake, et al. May 2000.
- GSTN Address Element Extensions in E-mail Services. C. Allocchio. June 2000.
- LIPKEY - A Low Infrastructure Public Key Mechanism Using SPKM. M. Eisler. June 2000.
- The PINT Service Protocol: Extensions to SIP and SDP for IP Access to Telephone Call Services. S. Petrack, L. Conroy. June 2000.
- The LDAP Data Interchange Format (LDIF) - Technical Specification. G. Good. June 2000.
- Charter of the Internet Architecture Board (IAB). Internet Architecture Board, B. Carpenter, Ed. May 2000.
- Textual Conventions for Internet Network Addresses. M. Daniele, B. Haberman, S. Routhier, et al. June 2000.
- Deliver By SMTP Service Extension. D. Newman. June 2000.
- Generic Security Service API Version 2 : Java Bindings. J. Kabat, M. Upadhyay. June 2000.
- The 'text/html' Media Type. D. Connolly, L. Masinter. June 2000.
- DHCP for IEEE 1394. K. Fujisawa. June 2000.
- Textual Conventions for Additional High Capacity Data Types. A. Bierman, K. McCloghrie, R. Presuhn. June 2000.
- The Use of HMAC-RIPEMD-160-96 within ESP and AH. A. Keromytis, N. Provos. June 2000.
- Multiprotocol Extensions for BGP-4. T. Bates, Y. Rekhter, R. Chandra, et al. June 2000.
- A Time Sliding Window Three Colour Marker (TSWTCM). W. Fang, N. Seddigh, B. Nandy. June 2000.
- Memorandum of Understanding Concerning the Technical Work of the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority. B. Carpenter, F. Baker, M. Roberts. June 2000.
- TCP Congestion Window Validation. M. Handley, J. Padhye, S. Floyd. June 2000.
- RTP Payload Format for Real-Time Pointers. M. Civanlar, G. Cash. June 2000.
- The Interfaces Group MIB. K. McCloghrie, F. Kastenholz. June 2000.
- The Inverted Stack Table Extension to the Interfaces Group MIB. K. McCloghrie, G. Hanson. June 2000.
- Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS). C. Rigney, S. Willens, A. Rubens, et al. June 2000.
- RADIUS Accounting. C. Rigney. June 2000.
- RADIUS Accounting Modifications for Tunnel Protocol Support. G. Zorn, B. Aboba, D. Mitton. June 2000.
- RADIUS Attributes for Tunnel Protocol Support. G. Zorn, D. Leifer, A. Rubens, et al. June 2000.
- RADIUS Extensions. C. Rigney, W. Willats, P. Calhoun. June 2000.
- Root Name Server Operational Requirements. R. Bush, D. Karrenberg, M. Kosters, et al. June 2000.
- A Framework for Telephony Routing over IP. J. Rosenberg, H. Schulzrinne. June 2000.
- Application and Sub-Application Identity Policy Element for Use with RSVP. Y. Bernet, R. Pabbati. June 2000.
- TCP Processing of the IPv4 Precedence Field. X. Xiao, A. Hannan, V. Paxson, et al. June 2000.
- DNS Extensions to Support IPv6 Address Aggregation and Renumbering. M. Crawford, C. Huitema. July 2000.
- Diffie-Hellman Proof-of-Possession Algorithms. H. Prafullchandra, J. Schaad. July 2000.
- Use of the KEA and SKIPJACK Algorithms in CMS. J. Pawling. July 2000.
- 5250 Telnet Enhancements. T. Murphy, Jr., P. Rieth, J. Stevens. July 2000.
- PPP Bridging Control Protocol (BCP). M. Higashiyama, F. Baker. July 2000.
- Content Feature Schema for Internet Fax (V2). G. Klyne, L. McIntyre. August 2000.
- Internet Fax T.30 Feature Mapping. L. McIntyre, G. Klyne. August 2000.
- Network Access Server Requirements Next Generation (NASREQNG) NAS Model. D. Mitton, M. Beadles. July 2000.
- Network Access Servers Requirements: Extended RADIUS Practices. D. Mitton. July 2000.
- n Extension to the Selective Acknowledgment (SACK) Option for TCP. S. Floyd, J. Mahdavi, M. Mathis, et al. July 2000.
- Performance Evaluation of Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) in IP Networks. J. Hadi Salim, U. Ahmed. July 2000.
- Megaco Protocol Version 0.8. F. Cuervo, N. Greene, C. Huitema, et al. August 2000.
- Megaco Errata. T. Taylor. August 2000.
- The Reliable Multicast Design Space for Bulk Data Transfer M. Handley, S. Floyd, B. Whetten, et al. August 2000.
- Secure Remote Access with L2TP. P. Srisuresh. August 2000.
- Benchmarking Methodology for LAN Switching Devices. R. Mandeville, J. Perser. August 2000.
- Key and Sequence Number Extensions to GRE. G. Dommety. September 2000.
- LDAP Control Extension for Server Side Sorting of Search Results. T. Howes, M. Wahl, A. Anantha. August 2000.
- The Cisco SRP MAC Layer Protocol. D. Tsiang, G. Suwala. August 2000.
- Transition Mechanisms for IPv6 Hosts and Routers. R. Gilligan, E. Nordmark. August 2000.
- Router Renumbering for IPv6. M. Crawford. August 2000.
- Remote Network Monitoring MIB Protocol Identifier Reference. A. Bierman, C. Bucci, R. Iddon. August 2000.
- Remote Network Monitoring MIB Protocol Identifier Macros. A. Bierman, C. Bucci, R. Iddon. August 2000.
- Proposal for an MGCP Advanced Audio Package. D. Cromwell. August 2000.
- PKCS #5: Password-Based Cryptography Specification Version 2.0. B. Kaliski. September 2000.
- Request for Comments Summary RFC Numbers 2800-2899. S. Ginoza. May 2001.
- Internet Official Protocol Standards. J. Reynolds, R. Braden, S. Ginoza. August 2001.
2801 - 2900
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 7:58:59 PM EST -