become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/Server
Proxying and Filtering
Products and Tools
Open Directory - Computers: Internet: Proxying and Filtering: Products and Tools: Software: Server
Microsoft ISA Server
- Open source proxy server. Very lightweight, supports access control, bandwidth limitation and traffic filtering. [Unix, Linux, Windows]
- Reverse proxy that speeds up requests and reduces web server resource usage.
Aladdin Knowledge Systems
- eSafe gateway based content security providing protection against malicious software and spam/url filtering. [Windows and GNU/Linux] Also offers USB smart cards for token authentication and hardware dongles for software copy protection purposes.
- Circuit level proxy with firewall, supports SOCKS, msproxy and http proxy. Port redirection and bandwidth usage control available through add on modules. [Unix]
- Offers caching, filtering and proxy support for most common protocols. Free downloads and reference manuals. [Windows, OS/2, Unix]
- Offers application layer FTP service proxying to facilitate use of service through firewalls. Supports various access control options. [Unix, Linux, BSD, Windows]
- Offers connection sharing, monitoring and user level access control. Also offers http, email, ftp and news server functionality. [Windows]
JSCAPE Reverse Proxy
- Platform independent reverse proxy server that works outside DMZ.
Linkbyte Software, Inc.
- ComTun Pro, offers connection sharing, firewall, spam filtering and caching. [Windows]
- Commercial inverse proxy developed by CTIC Foundation to achieve W3C mobileOK level to a chosen website when served to mobile devices.[Linux, Windows, Mac OS X]
- HTTP/HTTPS proxy that runs from inetd, and uses less than 1kb of diskspace. [Unix]
- Filtering HTTP proxy that rewrites the HTML of the web pages that pass through it; removing unwanted/hostile content from the pages and providing enhanced user anonymity. [Written in PHP, platform independent]
- Open source, small and fast caching web proxy for Windows and UNIX systems. Includes detailed documentation.
- Offers web caching, firewall, mail server, access control and activity logging. [Windows]
- Offers connection sharing, content filtering and activity logging. [Java]
- Open source web proxy designed to help Internet users affected by Internet censorship securely bypass content-filtering systems. Its recommended use is amongst private, trusted relationships rather than as an open public proxy.
- HTTP Proxy with content filtering, easy scalability and access control. [Linux, Windows]
Super Network Tunnel
- Client/Server software to tunnel all traffic through port 443 bypassing firewall rules.
- A light-weight customizable HTTP proxy daemon. Free software licensed under the GNU GPL. [POSIX]
- IRC proxy, access control available via standard Unix hosts file configuration. [Linux]
- Commercial proxy offering statistics, access control and management of multiple WAN Interfaces. [Windows]
- InterGate software offers web caching, stateful inspection firewall, content filtering and network management services. Anti spam module also available. [Mac OS, Windows]
- Offers a NAT firewall, transparent proxy, secure email server, access control policies, user monitoring, VPN, and reverse proxy. Content filtering and anti-virus plug-ins available. [Windows]
- Open source caching Web proxy for offline use and low-bandwidth connections. Supports ad blocking and security filtering.
- Forwarding, non-caching, HTTP proxy targeted for traffic optimization. This open source application works by compressing pictures and other data.[UNIX]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, April 14, 2013 6:15:06 AM EDT -