become an editor
the entire directory
only in Products_and_Tools/Software
Proxying and Filtering
Products and Tools
Open Directory - Computers: Internet: Proxying and Filtering: Products and Tools: Software
Computers: Security: Firewalls
Computers: Security: Internet: Privacy: Products and Tools
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows: Software: Shareware: Internet: Dial-Up Networking: Proxy Servers and Firewalls
This category in other languages:
- Offer Proxyinspector, a log parsing tool that analyzes internet proxy traffic and produces reports on it. Versions available for several popular Windows proxy servers. [Windows]
- Offer AliveProxy Server, which supports connection sharing, specific url blocking and anonymisation features. Also has integrated proxy checking tool for testing speed and availability of public proxies. [Windows]
- Creates a virtual two-way data path tunneled in HTTP requests from a computer behind a restrictive firewall, to another system. [Linux]
I2P Anonymous Network
- Anonymous peer-to-peer distributed communication layer built with open source tools and designed to run any traditional Internet service such as Usenet, IRC or Web hosting.
IBM: Web Intermediaries (WBI)
- Development kit for building custom web proxies/servers. Basic web proxy functionality included as standard. [Windows, Unix, OS/2]
- Cachelink software runs local web caching proxies on any number of networked PCs on a LAN. Each PCs cache can retrieve documents from other local proxy caches on that network, which because its over LAN connections is faster than retrieving the page from the site. [Windows]
- An HTTP metaproxy which allows a user to specify different proxies for particular sites. Use managed from a browser based GUI. [Written in Perl]
- A dumb proxy that forwards a TCP/IP stream from a port on one host, to a specified port on another host. Supports logging to syslog. [Unix]
- Open source tool allows remote tunneling of TCP based protocols through chain of HTTP proxies.
- Offer TCP Tunnel, a port mapper, which redirects TCP connections from a local port to a remote IP and port, can tunnel traffic through proxies. [Windows]
- A free software implementation of second-generation onion routing, a system enabling its users to communicate anonymously on the Internet.
- A benchmarking tool for caching proxies and other web intermediaries. [Unix, Windows]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 5, 2007 at 15:17:21 UTC -