become an editor
the entire directory
only in Transport_Layer/TCP
Computers: Internet: Protocols: IP
This category in other languages:
A Compound TCP Approach for High-speed and Long Distance Networks
- Technical paper on an experimental variant of TCP optimised for high-speed, long-distance networks.
Equation-Based Congestion Control for Unicast Applications
- Research papers on TCP-Friendly Rate Control
Prioritizing empty TCP ACKs with pf and ALTQ
- An OpenBSD-specific way to relieve TCP performance degradation due to congestion in the opposite direction across a bottleneck.
Sally Floyd at ICIR
- Proposed and experimental improvements to congestion control.
T/TCP Home Page
- Historic description of T/TCP. Includes links to RFCs and source code. Not being updated since Richard W. Stevens has passed away.
TCP Protocol Analysis
- In-depth analysis of the TCP protocol for IT administrators and engineers.
TCP/IP Resources List
- A meta-FAQ about TCP/IP regularly posted to Usenet.
TCP: From PSH to ACK
- Concise descriptions of the different algorithms involved in implementing TCP.
TCPSAT list of TCP papers
- A list of pointers to author's copies of TCP-related papers from (now closed) IETF TCP Over Satellite working group.
Understanding TCP Vegas
- Technical report.
The Web 100 Project
- The goal is to make 100Mbps TCP streams over wide-area networks possible for general users.
Usenet comp.protocols.tcp-ip -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 25, 2015 at 7:52:21 UTC -