become an editor
the entire directory
only in Protocols/SIP
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- FAQs, background materials and lists of current work in this field.
- An open-source multimedia communication library written in C, implementing protocols such as SIP, SDP, RTP, STUN, TURN, and ICE.
PROTOS Test Suite
- A test-suite to find vulnerabilities in protocol software.
Session Initiation Protocol (sip) (concluded WG)
- Working group for protocol development. Links to RFCs and internet drafts.
SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) Introduction
- An introductory tutorial talks about protocol functions, components, message types, how it works and where it is applied.
The SIP Center
- Portal with technical and market resources aimed at commercial developers. Also provides a testbed area for software and proxy development.
- Information about SIP, technology around SIP, and SIP software products offered by Brekeke Software.
- A membership based forum. Also contains a news board.
- An international open source community providing VoIP solutions and technology based on the SIP standard.
- Tools for auditing SIP devices: sip scanner listing SIP devices found on an IP range, online password cracker for SIP PBX.
- Blog covering small and home office SIP and VoIP technologies with tutorials and tips & tricks.
- Provides a software development environment.
Understanding SIP exchanges by experimentation
- The path of SIP signaling, SIP messages, transactions, and dialogs
VOIP news by the Sip Guy
- Blog about what is happening in the VOIP world.
- Information related to SIP based VoIP telephony services and technology.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 4, 2014 at 16:45:04 UTC -