become an editor
the entire directory
only in Routing/BGP
Computers: Internet: Routers and Routing
BGP - The Border Gateway Protocol
- Large collection of BGP routing resources. Includes BGP presentations, whitepapers, tools, drafts and RFCs.
- Information, news, books and courses.
BGP implementation in perl
- bgpd.pl is a partial implementation of the BGP protocol written in Perl. It has been designed as a library to be used in other applications and as a tool to monitor BGP routing updates.
Border Gateway Protocol - BGP
- Internet Encyclopedia's BGP4 overview.
Border Gateway Protocol - Cisco Systems
- Protocol overview and configuration information.
- Utility that graphically displays and animates BGP routing data. Available as a partly-hosted service (client-only) or as a stand-alone system (client and server).
Using the Border Gateway Protocol for Cisco Interdomain Routing
- This case study examines how BGP works and how you can use it to participate in routing with other networks that run BGP.
BGPv4 Security Risk Assessment
- White paper that discusses the risks of spoofing, hijacking, route flapping, de-aggregation, route injection, and resource saturation attacks. Originally published in the ISP Essentials Supplement. [PDF] (June 22, 2002)
Multi-Homing With and Without BGP4
- Avi Freedman's column explains the basic concepts of BGP4. Originally published in ISP Tech Talk. (May 01, 1997)
Introduction to the Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- A slide show by Paul Ferguson covering the BGP protocol. (February 01, 1997)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 24, 2014 at 11:10:05 UTC -