become an editor
the entire directory
only in FTP/RFCs
Computers: Internet: RFCs
- File Transfer Protocol. J. Postel, J.K. Reynolds. October 1985.
- The File Transfer Protocol. A. Bhushan, B. Braden, W. Crowther, et al. June 1971.
- Comments on DTP and FTP Proposals. R.T. Braden. September 1971.
- The Use of "Set Data Type" Transaction in File Transfer Protocol. A.K. Bhushan. January 1972.
- User FTP Documentation. G. Hicks. November 1972.
- Print Files in FTP. R.T. Braden. February 1973.
- FTP Comments and Response to RFC 430. A.K. Bhushan. February 1973.
- Host-Dependent FTP Parameters. J.E. White. March 1973.
- Comments on the File Transfer Protocol. M. Krilanovich, G. Gregg. January 1974.
- Response to RFC 607: "Comments on the File Transfer Protocol". K.T. Pogran, N. Neigus. January 1974.
- Comments on the File Transfer Protocol. M. Krilanovich, G. Gregg, W. Hathaway, et al. February 1974.
- FTP Error Code Usage for More Reliable Mail Service. J. Sussmann. April 1974.
- Revised FTP Reply Codes. J. Postel. June 1974.
- FTPSRV - Tenex Extension for Paged Files. R. Clements. April 1975.
- One More Try on the FTP. B. Harvey. June 1975.
- CWD Command of FTP. J. Lieb. July 1975.
- FTP Extension: XSEN. K. Harrenstien. October 1977.
- FTP Extension: XRSQ/XRCP. K. Harrenstien. December 1977.
- Survey of FTP Mail and MLFL. P.D. Lebling. December 1978.
- Directory Oriented FTP Commands. D. Mankins, D. Franklin, A.D. Owen. December 1980.
- FTP Unique-Named Store Command. M.A. Padlipsky. July 1985.
- FTP-FTAM Gateway Specification. J. Mindel, R. Slaski. January 1993.
- FTP Operation Over Big Address Records (FOOBAR). D. Piscitello. November 1993.
- Firewall-Friendly FTP. S. Bellovin. February 1994.
- How to Use Anonymous FTP. P. Deutsch, A. Emtage, A. Marine. May 1994.
- FTP Operation over Big Address Records (FOOBAR). D. Piscitello. June 1994.
- FTP Security Extensions. M. Horowitz, S. Lunt. October 1997.
- Feature Negotiation Mechanism for the File Transfer Protocol. P. Hethmon, R. Elz. August 1998.
- FTP Extensions for IPv6 and NATs. M. Allman, S. Ostermann, C. Metz. September 1998.
- FTP Security Considerations. M. Allman, S. Ostermann. May 1999.
- Internationalization of the File Transfer Protocol. B. Curtin. July 1999.
- Encryption Using KEA and SKIPJACK. R. Housley, P. Yee, W. Nace. February 2000.
- Extensions to FTP. P. Hethmon. March 2007.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 27, 2012 at 7:17:46 UTC -