become an editor
the entire directory
only in DNS/Web_Tools
Open Directory - Computers: Internet: Protocols: DNS: Web Tools
Computers: Internet: Domain Names: Name Search
Computers: Internet: Protocols: IP: Addressing: Lookup
About The Domain
- A free tool to find information about a website.
- DNSDig is a web version of dig. Allows queries for a domain's DNS from any machine on the Internet.
- Check the delegation of your domain. Has interesting graphical results.
- Displays changes to a domain's DNS records.
- Free DNS reports with IPv6 support, more than 50 tests organized into parent, NS, SOA, MX, mail and web sections.
- Creates a DNS LOC record, which is meant to express the geographic location information for a domain name.
DNS Search Gateway
- Handy web-based DNS lookup service, with links.
- More than twenty network testing tools such as domain health check, IP neighbours, DNS query etc. with concise explanations. The site also has a forum.
- Provides a free DNS report on a domain name, verifying that DNS hosting is working properly. Includes over 40 different tests.
- Free online tools: NsLookup, Whois, Ping, my IP address.
Global DNS Propagation Checker
- Checks the current state of propagation of a domain name on a selection of random name servers located around the world.
- A WHOIS domain name search. Check domain name registrations, look up domain names, IP addresses, nameservers, registrars, etc.
How is my DNS?
- Contains tools that have been designed to validate and check the health of public DNS servers.
- Free DNS and Whois related tools. Visual location of IPs, domains or hostnames on map. Site offers gadgets, too.
- Web-based nslookup tool that lets you look up IP address information. Query their and other DNS domain name servers to look up and find IP address information of computers on the internet.
- Provides basic forward and reverse DNS lookups, as well as MX record and server software lookups.
- Whois lookup, DNS lookup, DNS verification, IP lookup, Reverse IP lookup.
Mr.DNS Network Tools
- A dozen DNS and network diagnostic tools, including DNS lookup, DNSSEC lookup, Ping and visual traceroute.
- Network tools site: IP/DNS/Reverse DNS lookup, Ping, Traceroute. Location is displayed on a map.
- Free DNS tools: ping, lookup, trace, spam blacklist check, etc.
- Collection of network tools including HTTP Headers, Ping, Whois, Traceroute, Subnet scanner, NS and DNS lookup.
- Provides information about domain names and web hosting. Other tools include an IP subnet calculator and Internet speedtest.
- Free online DNS tools and utilities: DNS lookup, Reverse DNS, Geo IP, WhoIs, Blocking list lookup.
- Shows all domain names hosted on the same IP address.
- Checks name servers, A records, mail servers, SOA records for errors, consistency, accuracy and speed.
- Discloses websites with the same advertising and statistic codes, IP addresses, DNS servers.
- Various IP, DNS and e-mail tools, Whois, Traceroute, Ping, SEO toools. Site contains browser addons, too.
Ultimate Network Information Center
- Networking tools to produce detailed information on domains, IP addresses, network names, including DNS lookup and whois.
- Tool set provided by NeuStar®. Includes both free and paid DNS and domain name checks and tests.
- Collection of DNS related tools and information.
Web-Based NSlookup page
- You can query any domain here to find the DNS information similar to a nslookup. Links to whois information.
- Checks the health and configuration of a domain name and provides a detailed report.
- Provides many free DNS, network and IP tools (Whois, reverse DNS, Traceroute, Ping etc.)
squish.net DNS Checker
- Complete DNS traversal check. Shows every DNS server that is (or maybe) used for a DNS lookup.
whois.com.au : Dig (DNS) Lookup
- Browser based DIG (domain information groper).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, March 16, 2013 6:59:17 PM EDT -