become an editor
the entire directory
only in DNS/Service_Providers
- Free to use public DNS servers which filter unwanted advertisements and malware.
- Offering secondary DNS services. Provides pricing and secure members area.
- Provides services including static, dynamic, and secondary DNS. Offices in United Kingdom and Boston, US.
- Free DNS hosting. Unlimited domains, unlimited records.
- Managed DNS hosting and management software; reliable servers and domain name hosting, and resellers services.
- Offers free and paid secondary DNS hosting services.
- A self-replicating DNS system that spans over multiple countries and 3 different continents to provide reliability.
- Managed DNS hosting provider with failover, monitoring, and SOAP-based API.
- Managed DNS, email delivery & SMTP solutions, domain registration.
- Provides primary and secondary DNS hosting, all record types accepted, no query limit.
- Distributed Global Server Load Balancing solution that provides: failover, disaster recovery and business continuity. Guides on how to setup GSLB.me to provide DNS-based services.
- Offers access to hosting related services, managed or self managed domain name registration and DNS hosting services.
- Offers a global managed anycast DNS network with directional and fail-over capabilities. Customers have full control over all DNS record types using the web-based UI or a web-services based API.
- Full set of DNS services including static, dynamic, reverse, and bulk service.
- Managed DNS hosting and carrier-class directory services; reliable servers and domain name hosting. Annual contracts.
- Provides DNS and DHCP servers and an advanced IP name and address management system.
- Free to access DNS servers which attempt to detect phishing scams that are often times linked to from within unsolicited emails.
- An organization of hobbyists who run an alternative DNS network, also provides access to domains not administered by ICANN.
- Web based DNS serving solution that allows companies and individuals to conveniently manage their own domain and web redirection.
- DNS service with GeoDNS, failover support, API access and monitoring.
SecuritySpace Managed DNS Services
- Self-serve DNS services with globally distributed network, easy to use web interface, 5 minute server updates, support for most commonly used record types, as well as Master or Slave (Primary or Secondary) configurations.
- Offers secondary DNS hosting service.
- Offers free secondary DNS for domains, backup MX service and SMTP cloaking, and hosting.
- Providing a simple to use interface for end users and business. Free reseller systems available. Primary and secondary DNS services available on all accounts.
- Provides free backup DNS service, web managed.
- Utilizes tinydns (djbdns suite), to ensure a fast, reliable, and secure managed DNS hosting experience.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 30, 2015 at 0:05:04 UTC -