become an editor
the entire directory
only in Protocols/DHCP
This category in other languages:
Dynamic Host Configuration (dhc) Workgroup
- The IETF workgroup responsible for the design of DHCP. Here you can find the charter of the group, its plans, and a list of Internet drafts and RFCs.
DHC Work Group Discussion List
- IETF main discussion group for DHCP protocol.
- A document attempting to answer basic questions on how to set up a Linux box to serve as a DHCP server or a DHCP client.
IP address management suite
- phpIP management is a complete IPv4 address management suite, built to handle the complexity of managing today's IP address space.
- AJAX enabled IP address management (IPAM) system. Builds DNS and DHCP configs as well as tracks router configs.
Problems and Solutions of DHCP
- A scientific article summarizing experiences with DHCP implementation and operation, made by the authors.
LinuxPlanet: Setting Up A SuSE 8.0 Linux DHCP Client
- A short and basic tutorial for ISC-DHCP for new system administrators. (December 30, 2002)
Setting up and managing a DHCP server in Windows 2000
- TechRepublic article about the subject. (September 25, 2001)
- Linux Magazine article - How to make network configuration as easy as DHCP. [Free registration required to view this article.] (April 01, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 19, 2015 at 13:15:07 UTC -