the entire directory
only in Tools/Publishers
On the Web
Computers: Internet: On the Web: Web Applications: Photo Sharing
Computers: Software: Internet: Site Management: Content Management
This category in other languages:
- Based on an open source project aimed to the development of an "easy to maintain and use" weblog-hosting system. It can host unlimited blogs.
- Simple open source tool for servers running PHP. No database needed. Produces RSS, archives, and categories.
- Open source PHP/MySQL content + community management system integrating many features such as: multiple blogs, pages, photo galleries, forums, user directory, private messaging, email subscriptions and newsletters, A/B testing and analytics.
- A simple, command-line based utility for maintaining personal weblogs. It runs easiest on Unix-like platforms, such as Linux.
Blog.Mac by Largemouth Software
- Create, manage, and publish a weblog on Mac OS X using the .Mac service.
- Blogware requires PHP and MySQL. Features include weblog, forum, wiki, news aggregator, and photo gallery.
- Create a bound book out of your live journal, blog or weblog.
- Open source (Apache License v.2) weblog software written in ColdFusion MX.
- A weblog product for the Zope application server.
- A basic, easy to use weblogging suite built with PHP and MySQL. 2 scripts, 2 HTML templates. Web journaling script.
- Emacs elisp package for maintaining a web log.
- A standalone java application for editing, organizing and publishing weblogs by FTP. Generate a weblog site with calendar-based navigation, links, and RSS 1.0 and 2.0 news feeds.
- A blog application built with ColdFusion. This is an open source project. Submissions for templates or ideas are welcome.
- Open source blog system for people who have access to a provider with php and mySQL capabilities.
- Open source blogging package based on Apache's Cocoon and Xindice products.
- Open source weblog and content management system written in PHP, featuring built-in antispam protection, automated installation and a multilingual interface.
- An open-source platform for personal weblogs and moblogs. It allows the creation of customizable and easy-to-use weblogs. Update just by sending e-mail messages.
- Maintain a weblog on any site which supports FTP while keeping all your entries on your own hard disk for safety. WYSIWYG HTML editor.
- Free open-source blog tool. Runs on many different operating systems and uses PHP4 and MySQL.
- Open source, PHP/MySQL powered blogging platform. Website includes news, a wiki, an online demo and support forums.
- A multifeatured weblog editor for Mac OS X (10.3 or higher) by Red Sweater Software. Site includes screenshots, features list, and trial download.
- Free, open-source PHP/MySQL weblog system. Includes calendar navigation, "edit this page", searching, channels, RSS, XML, tell-a-friend, and spider-friendly URLs.
- Easy-to-use blogging tool with mapping system designed specifically for travelers. Post text and photos. Includes a notification system to let your friends know when an update is posted.
- Small weblog engine written in Bash.
- Free, open source weblog program that focuses on ease of use.
- A PHP/SQL blogging tool which resides on your webserver. Includes multiple weblog capabilities, and RSS syndication.
- Server-side blogging tool written in PHP with integrated RSS feed and static URLs option.
- A light weight, open source, blogger that is written as a web application to run inside J2EE web containers.
- A PHP/MySQL include file for adding a weblog to a home page.
- Light-weight personal blogging application that is suitable for installing on a host provider. It's written in JAVA and uses a variety of J2EE technologies.
- PHP rewrite of Rael Dornfest's Blosxom.
- A customizable weblog tool written in PHP and using flat files as the data storage.
- The next generation Pivot, a customizable weblog tool written in PHP and using flat files or a SQL database as data storage.
- Weblog software for individuals, educational institutions, and corporations. Free trial available.
- Open source weblogger written in Java and based on Struts, Velocity and Castor. Not recommended for beginners.
- Free collaborative media software for running community web logs . Requires Perl, mod_perl, and MySQL.
- An open-source project for creating a simple CMS for blog authors.
- Articles and information for weblog development with the eZ Publish CMS.
- Tool designed to create weblogs on corporate Windows based Intranets.
- Open Source software for creating Slashdot-style discussion weblogs. Provides links to the software, and help for setting up and running the software.
SnapLog Photo Blogger
- A one click photo weblog publishing application that sends updates to a site via FTP.
- Open source microblogging application, aiming to be an alternative to Twitter. Provides hosting services, a list of existing servers using this software, documentation and information for developers.
- Integrate fully customizable weblog templates, with any website. Add calendar, search, link management, voting, and comment modules.
- For websites that use free webhosting services.
- A cross-platform, standalone application for authoring and publishing weblogs. It will work on any platform on which Java can run. Thingamablog does not require a third-party blogging host, a CGI/PHP enabled web server, or a MySQL database. The only requirement to setup and manage a blog is FTP access to a web server.
- Enterprise weblog software. System for capturing and managing knowledge in the course of a communication or business process.
- Client-side windows based blogging software. No HTML experience required.
- A website management system that requires no database nor scripting language installation. Free for non-commercial use.
- A lightweight, open source, customizable blogging and content management solution powered by PHP and MySQL or SQLite.
- An easy to use weblog application which uses php and MySQL.
- CGI/Perl-based script for publishing a journal through text files rather than a browser interface.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 1, 2014 at 20:38:41 UTC -