become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tools/Clients
On the Web
- Free client for use with mobile phones and PDAs. Publishes to Movable Type sites.
Blog Photo Diary
- Moblogging client sends images from a phone directly to a Blogger API-powered site.
- A Windows application for managing sites using blogger.com or others that implement the Blogger API.
- Desktop blogging application for Windows that supports all leading weblog services.
- Native QT/XmlRpc-c based Linux blogging client.
- Moblogging client written in J2ME to run on mobile phones and Palm PDAs. Compatible with most weblog servers; photo functionality on select phones.
- A desktop weblog manager that enables users to post blogs to multiple hosts with only a single click. Built-in WYSIWYG editor plus spell checker.
- Personal content management assistant. Stores notes, ideas, and plans. Share ideas through Web journals and weblogs. Runs on Macintosh computers.
- Full-featured desktop client for Mac and Windows. Supports a wide variety of publishing tools.
- Module for Apache that builds a lightweight weblog environment. Functions in a similar manner to Blosxom.
- Mozilla extension to enable in-browser publishing to sites implementing the Blogger API.
- Client tool for Windows. Uses Blogger API and offers other publishing mechanisms as well.
- Offline publishing tool. Links to a DropPad, then open to edit, tag and post to as many blogs as you want.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 24, 2015 at 16:33:55 UTC -