become an editor
the entire directory
only in Directories/Web_Rings_and_Cliques
On the Web
Web Rings and Cliques
This category in other languages:
Anonymous Work Blogs Blogring
- A blogring where the members blog anonymously about their lives at work.
- Web ring for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts, feelings, creative works with others.
- This webring for the blogs of BBW and BHMS. Your weblog doesn't have to have a lot of fat content, but you should be size accepting.
- Sedicated exclusively to the variety of journals, rants, and other creations of BlogSpot users.
- A group of male bloggers. Members should probably like cars, football, and beer.
BlogPlates Net Ring
- For designers with templates for weblogs/ journals.
- A webring for bloggers using the Blogrolling system to maintain their list of reads.
Blogs and Blogging Webring
- For anyone with a weblog or web journal. For non-commercial blogs.
- Weblog ring specifically for blogs written/ run by artists, illustrators and amateurs, who illustrate their blogs/ lives with their own work. Using their weblog not just as a gallery for their work, but using their work to do the blogging.
BlogShares Web Ring
- For blogs which have been listed and claimed at the fantasy stock market game site, BlogShares.
- A web ring for crochet blogs.
Digi Scrap Blogs
- For any digital scrapbookers or designers that have a weblog on the web.
- A webclique for people who own at least three domain names.
- A showcase for men whose sites reflect their personality in ways which are male-rare. Filled with visual appeal and literary charm, they break preconceived molds allowing the world to take a gander at what makes them unique.
Fiber Arts Bloggers
- For craftsfolk in textiles and fiber arts.
- Websites containing blogs, live journals or online diaries operated by people who write fiction. It doesn't matter the kind of fiction you write (fan fiction or original fiction).
Legally Inclined Weblogs
- A ring of attorneys, law students, and other legal professionals who maintain weblogs or personal websites.
Life Begins At 40
- For bloggers over the age of 40.
- Blogs outside the norm in topic, design and/or structure. Preference given to anti-prohibition, anti-war, sex-positive writers.
Oh My Glasses
- For bloggers who wear glasses.
- Ring for photobloggers.
St. Blog's Parish
- For Catholic bloggers.
- A webring for webloggers who happen to be vegetarian or vegan.
WebRing: Garden Blogs
- Collection of websites that provide gardening information.
- A ring especially for engaged and newlyweds who talk frequently about these things in the weblog.
- Largest weblog ring in the RingSurf network +180 listed and growing.
Web Rings and Cliques
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 2, 2015 at 19:13:34 UTC -