become an editor
the entire directory
only in Weblogs/Collaborative
On the Web
Library and Information Science
Society: People: Personal Homepages: Weblogs
This category in other languages:
10 Zen Monkeys
- Collaborative web magazine with original articles about cyber-culture, politics, sex, popular culture, weird news, and interviews.
- Collects and presents headlines from twelve well-known weblogs.
Alien Jesus Collective
- Political and social commentary.
- Criticism in the service of a better nation. Providing commentary and criticism on the media, politics, technology, and other issues of interest.
- Pay site to support the bloggers who participate in the group.
- Full of links to keep everyone from falling asleep at their desks.
a boy and his computer
- Current events and entertainment comment. With authors' minibios.
- National Review Online's multi-author conservative weblog.
- Community where everyone can speak their mind without being subject to the restrictions of mass media and politics.
- A collection of essays focused mainly on philosophy and art, but including business, politics and popular culture.
- Users submit links, and if the community finds them interesting or relevant, the links bubble up to the front page.
- Blogging about general geekiness and bloggability.
The Hatemonger's Quarterly
- Writing about all the varied things they hate.
- Open diarizing site where people talk about pretty much anything that pops into their head.
- A collective of writers who are politically, philosophically, poetically, socially, and otherwise creatively minded.
- Collaborative effort to provide some insight on what's going on in the minds of true California liberals who practice meditation and care about what others are feeling and thinking at this time in this world.
- A web community made up of displaced and disaffected Southern artists, animators, writers and wage slaves. Plenty of art, opinions and cynicism.
- Group of bloggers answering a weekly set of questions from PromoGuy.
- Community postings that aim to find interesting, bizarre or just plain random links on the web, show off, and discuss them.
- Amusing bits of information.
- Sharing new finds.
- The developer community's collective voice.
- Trends in all kinds of areas.
Radio Free Blogistan
- About blogs, personal publishing, microcontent and micropublishing, online communities and syndication.
The Real World - Blogger Style
- What happens when a group of people from different backgrounds decide to get together and share a weblog?
Revenews Blogging Community
- Collaborative weblog by industry experts on online media, affiliate marketing, and e-commerce.
- Personal happenings and commentary on news stories.
- Each day, six cast members assign random tasks to each other in order to stay away from repetitive daily routines.
Something Like Tripe
- Aaron, Brandon, and Kira's writing.
- Dedicated to only good news on the international level. Examines culture and technology.
- Combining their fondness for vintage sewing patterns with their need to be bitchy and mean and cruel.
Umair Haque's Bubblegeneration
- Three authors write about business strategy, economics, innovation, and business models.
The Usual Suspects
- A discussion forum for grumpy people.
- It has become nearly impossible to out-dumb the existing in new media, multimedia, monomedia, but this collaborative weblog gives it a try.
WFMU's Beware of the Blog
- Radio station employees post mainly about current happenings and entertainment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 31, 2014 at 7:35:03 UTC -