the entire directory
only in Web_Applications/Bookmark_Managers
On the Web
Open Directory - Computers: Internet: On the Web: Web Applications: Bookmark Managers
Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: Web: Utilities: Bookmark Managers
This category in other languages:
- A social bookmark and publication sharing system that supports BibTeX.
- A social bookmarks manager that allows categorization via custom tags. Offers several tools to share content, including synchronization with a weblog.
- An experimental application which keeps all your bookmarks on a central server so that you can access bookmarks from anywhere on the web, using a variety of clients.
- Checks to ensure links are still valid.
- Free bookmark management service available in French and English.
- Tree-style interface allows exporting to browsers and e-mail.
- Organizer for bookmarks, calendar, diary and knowledge.
- Free bookmark manager to access and share your bookmarks online.
Favorites Manager ASP
- A server-side, multiuser, web application that provides all the visual tools needed for the creation, editing, import and export of a hierarchical collection of links.
Feed Me Links
- Stores bookmarks online so you can find them anywhere. Allows tagging, access via RSS and AIM client, and Google search integration.
- Allows public and private lists, which may be created from a template or from scratch.
- Allows to store personal links with a small description.
- The social bookmark manager allows to tag, annotate and sort the public links.
- Offers public and private accounts, individually styled linklists, import/export of bookmarks, statistics and a search function.
- Bookmarks may be imported, organized, and exported.
- Saves the entire content of the web-page and can be used either with the downloadable toolbar or by signing in on the web page.
- Lets you access, manage, organize, and share your personal bookmarks through a web-based interface. This project is released under the GNU GPL license.
- Offers web-based bookmark manager with SiteBar integration.
- Allows direct access to the bookmark collection.
- Allows access from any Web-enabled wireless device and permits corporate users to link to co-workers' bookmarks.
Save Your Links
- Hosts bookmarks collections in a password protected area.
- Users can create bookmarks directly from search results, and organize in hierarchical folders.
- A bookmark server intended for both personal and enterprise usage with integration to most current browsers. Offers granular security mechanism, import/export, drag and drop, and skins. [Open source, GPL]
- Store and manage all your bookmarks online.
- Store your bookmarks, help structure your ideas and keep them permanently accessible, from anywhere.
- Uses client-side syncing software to generate a web-based collection of bookmarks.
- An online bookmark system that alerts of content changes to those bookmarked sites via email.
- Allows one-click adding while browsing the web and searching of bookmarked links.
- Create web based favorites with username and password hints, share organizers, send email reminders.
- Social community based on bookmarked websites. Install a bookmarklet then begin building your lists of things on the web with automatic thumbnail image links.
- Allows users to import bookmarks and organize them into folders. Also offers a toolbar to add into the browser.
- The bookmarks can be viewed, edited and added in a simple browser window.
- Stores bookmarks and files.
- Offers services for individuals, businesses, and schools. Features include the ability to make bookmarks public, and to arrange them in a tour to present them in sequence.
- Supports importing and exporting, folders, and allows users to customize the appearance of their pages.
- Ad-free site allows colors and fonts to be customized, links to be exported, and bookmarks to be made public.
- Organizes sites in a tree-type directory and allows them to be made public. Communities for sharing sites allowed.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, July 29, 2010 1:30:54 AM EDT -