become an editor
the entire directory
only in Specifications/RSS_1.0_Modules
On the Web
Syndication and Feeds
RSS 1.0 Modules
Computers: Internet: On the Web: Syndication and Feeds: RSS: Specifications: RSS 2.0 Modules
- This RSS1.0 module provides administrative properties that can be used to help improve the robustness and reliability of broad RSS usage between providers, aggregators, clients, and other users.
- Provides aggregator-added information about the original source of the RSS item.
- An RSS1.0 module, that provides support for resources that annotate, follow-up to, or reference other resources. Examples would include annotation system such as crit, Usenet, and most web-based discussion groups. The module can be used in combination with other modules (e.g. Dublin Core) to provide additional information about resources.
- The mod_audio RSS 1.0 module augments the RSS core and Dublin Core module's metadata with channel and item-level elements specific to audio data.
- An RSS1.0 module that includes information necessary to subscribe to be notified when this RSS feed updates. Applications should follow the changedPage spec using cp:server as the notifier.
- The mod_company RSS 1.0 module augments the RSS core and Dublin Core module's metadata with channel and item-level elements specific to company data.
- An RSS1.0 module for the actual content of websites, in multiple formats.
- This module is designed to allow Qualified Dublin Core metadata to be used in addition to the Dublin Core metadata that the RSS 1.0 Dublin Core module permits.
- The Dublin Core module allows unqualified Dublin Core metadata to be added to RSS channels and/or items.
- An RSS1.0 module to describe upcoming real-world events
- An RSS1.0 module that provides sideways compatibility with RSS 0.91 by providing a modularized version of the elements added to 0.91.
- This module extends RSS to include elements which allow the description of the status and current availability of services and servers. (on a temporary non-Purl URL at the moment)
- An RSS1.0 module, which augments the RSS core and Dublin Core module's metadata with channel and item-level elements specific to Slash-based sites.
- An RSS1.0 module that addresses the additional needs of streaming-media providers.
- The RSS1.0 Syndication module provides syndication hints to aggregators and others feed regarding how often it is updated.
- The taxonomy module is a RSS 1.0 module and a RDF application enabling the identification of topics covered by a RSS channel or item.
- An RSS1.0 module that provides the ability for items to specify a parent/child relationship.
- RSS 1.0 Wiki Module is an extension module for RSS to describe metadata particular to wiki applications.
RSS 1.0 Modules
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 25, 2007 at 19:51:11 UTC -