the entire directory
only in Syndication_and_Feeds/RSS
On the Web
Syndication and Feeds
Open Directory - Computers: Internet: On the Web: Syndication and Feeds: RSS
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML: Applications
Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: Web: Feed Readers
Reference: Libraries: Library and Information Science: Technical Services: Cataloguing: Metadata: RDF: Applications
This category in other languages:
CaRP: Caching RSS Parser
- Free PHP script to integrate RSS newsfeeds into webpages. Features flexible formatting, caching for speed, and includes proxy server support.
Dave Winer's RSS Weblog
- Weblog that covers new developments in the field of RSS.
- A XML-based RSS parser in PHP. Supports most RSS versions including Userland RSS and RSS 1.0. Supports modules, and namespaces.
RDF Rich Site Summary (RSS)
- News and history of RSS. By Robin Cover, XML Cover Pages, OASIS.
RSS 2 PDF
- An online utility that can convert RSS feeds into PDF files.
- News, resources, tools and links.
- A collection of essays and guides to RSS, from O'Reilly, the technical book publisher.
RSS in Government
- News about how RSS is being used by international, federal, state, and local governments.
- Information related to RSS and XML, including software, newsreaders, specifications, content syndication, and the history of rss.
The RSS Weblog
- A weblog that covers all things RSS. Updated multiple times a day.
W3C RSS 1.0 News Feed Creation How-To
- Guide offers a simple way of creating RSS 1.0 news feeds from one's W3C related domain, activity or working group home page.
Web Reference: RSS
- A collection of RSS resources by Web Reference.
XML Tools: RSSApplet
- This site contains XML tools for web masters, for instance the RSSViewerApplet for displaying RSS headlines in an HTML page.
zShaped and zFeeder
- zShaped is a tool to post (syndicate) news (content) on your site. zFeeder is a tool to show other's RSS content on your site, or use it on your PC or intranet as a news reader.
What is RSS?
- A how to covering all the various versions of RSS. (December 18, 2002)
The WebReference/internet.com Multi-Feed RSS Sidebar Tab (1/6)
LLRX.com - RSS for Non-Techie Librarians
- Steven M. Cohen explains RSS with illustrated examples. (January 01, 2002)
RSS: Lightweight Web Syndication
- RSS, a simple XML application to describe web site headlines, has had such enormous success that it has been pulled in many directions. By Rael Dornfest, XML.com. (July 17, 2000)
Registering and Publishing with RSS
- Explains how to register your RSS file with one of the news syndication sites (July 03, 2000)
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, January 2, 2013 8:54:05 AM EST -