the entire directory
only in On_the_Web/Online_Communities
On the Web
Open Directory - Computers: Internet: On the Web: Online Communities
Bulletin Board Systems
Software and Services
Kids and Teens: People and Society: Online Communities
Society: Activism: Community Building
Society: People: Personal Homepages
Society: Relationships: Cyber Relationships
Society: Subcultures: Cyberculture
This category in other languages:
- Users can create communities and share blogs and photographs.
- Provides chat rooms, communities, forums, instant messaging, detailed photo profiles, photo galleries, and photo ratings. Search members by age, sex, location, and interests.
- Provides members a free message board on many subjects, free chat services, free homepages and free online games.
- Worldwide community of interesting people. Find new friends easily by 'florking around.'
- An online art community with numerous features, including personal art galleries, forums, contests, the ability to sell art commission.
- Online community for teens and roleplaying. [Shockwave required]
- Purpose is to build a global network to pool talents, experience, and resources to unravel life's mysteries. Includes a blog, community, and special reports.
- Forum discussions cover world events, science, religion, philosophy, and technology.
- General discussion. Has forum, store, calendar, and member directory.
The Lost Diner
- Focused on the abandoned, forgotten, mysterious, and unexplained. Has forums, chat rooms, and message board. Share stories, photos, maps, conversation, links, and ideas.
- Members can access chat rooms, discussion boards, personals, and instant messaging.
- A virtual 3-D world for curious minds where you can own land, build your own house, play simulation games, win prizes, chat, and help the community grow.
- Personal and group blogs tied in with many other social networking features. Geared to meeting people through shared interests. Free site.
- Chat room based social networking community.
- Ask questions, and discuss jokes, movies and trivia.
BusinessWeek: Internet Communities
- Surfers are losing interest on website content and want now to settle in online communities. (May 05, 1997)
Everything In Moderation
- Features links to articles on management strategies. [RSS]
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, March 17, 2012 9:39:12 PM EDT -