the entire directory
only in News_and_Media/Weblogs
News and Media
Web Design and Development
Business: Telecommunications: News and Media: Weblogs
Computers: News and Media: Weblogs
This category in other languages:
- Blog by New Zealand journalist Jillian Allison-Aitken. Includes archived copies of a weekly column written for The Southland Times, book reviews, and random thoughts.
- Musings on the internet, including Web 2.0, blogs, services, and gadgets.
Charlene Li's Blog
- Forrester Research analyst Charlene Li on online businesses.
- Quantitative analysis of web traffic, by Compete, Inc.
Dare Obasanjo aka Carnage4Life
- Technical commentary about major internet sites.
- Tech news, tips, and analysis.
The Digital Edge Blog
- Trend analysis and general commentary by an internet entrepreneur.
Digital History Hacks
- William Turkel's weblog focuses on methodological issues in the digital humanities, particular history and computing.
Down the Avenue
- Weblog about technology, business and life, from a woman's perspective.
- Weblog offering a variety of infographics.
- Group weblog from analyst firm Forrester Research.
Fractals of Change
- Tom Evslin weblog about new technologies, especially in Web 2.0, VoIP, and transportation.
From Istanbul To Sand Hill Road
- Venture capital, start-up, and internet/science/technology commentary from a Turkish-American Silicon Valley venture capitalist.
- Technology journalist and Business 2.0 senior writer Om Malik's website about broadband, voice over IP, telecom and other new technologies.
- Weblog about new Web 2.0 tools. Related to a directory of same.
Gregor J. Rothfuss
- Locative technology, analysis and fresh ideas from an aspiring polymath.
- By Bob Parsons, founder of GoDaddy. News about domain names and the company.
How to Change the World
- Guy Kawasaki's weblog. Focused on marketing.
- Internet commentary by stock analyst Henry Blodget.
Internet Time Blog
- Jay Cross's Internet Time Weblog
Jay and Silent Rob
- A weblog focusing on the Internet and the Web 2.0 revolution.
- Daily weblog on software and personal productivity recommends downloads, web sites and shortcuts that help you work smarter and save time. Basis for a book.
- News weblog about social networking web sites.
Matthew Ogston on Web 2.5
- Thoughts and ramblings about the second generation Internet, Web 2.0.
- Weblog covering developments in entertainment delivered on computers and online.
- Research data and analysis on many aspects of the Internet.
The Netflix Tech Blog
- Commentary on the technical choices made by the company.
Niall Kennedy's Weblog
- Niall Kennedy's weblog. Blogs, search, RSS, Atom, business news, and general geekery.
- O'Reilly Media's collective weblog about Web 2.0, open source, and other subjects.
Read Between the Mines
- Internet commentary from a text mining perspective, by a Factiva employee.
- A tech weblog by Richard MacManus, focused on next generation web technology, offering information and opinion on innovative Web apps and services, product positioning, and other subjects.
- Weblog on search, technology and media from Rocky Agrawal.
- Robert Scoble comments on technology news, especially that related to blogging and the Internet.
Scott Rosenberg's Wordyard
- Weblog on technology, society, politics, and the blogosphere from a founder of Salon.
- Greg Sterling takes an interest in the relationship between the Internet and traditional media, with an emphasis on the local search marketplace.
The Social Customer Manifesto
- Weblog advocating a internet-age view of business.
- Highlights technology, especially web sites.
Susan Mernit's Blog
- Blog focused on the business and personalities of the online world, by a former consultant who now works at Yahoo! Personals.
- News, opinions and discussions about high-tech subjects. Often focusing on the negative sides of the industry.
Techipedia | Tamar Weinberg
- Social media with an emphasis on its use in marketing
- Weblog of Tim Berners-Lee, commenting on matters related to the World Wide Web he invented.
Tins: Rick Klau's Weblog
- A collection of news, observations and updates about technology and business strategy.
- Tristan Louis writes about technology and business, especially social networking.
- Weblog about the online travel industry.
Tweetage Wasteland - Confessions of an Internet Superhero
- Reflections upon real-time technology in modern life.
- Tabloid-style news and gossip about Silicon Valley
- Internet commentary by Fred Wilson, a New York-based venture capitalist.
Web Strategy by Jeremiah
- Analyst Jeremiah Owyang on business uses of social media, from both an external and internal enterprise perspective.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 12, 2013 at 5:24:04 UTC -