become an editor
the entire directory
only in People/Cerf,_Vinton
Open Directory - Computers: Internet: History: People: Cerf, Vinton
How the Internet Came to Be
- Vinton Cerf interviewed by Bernard Aboba in 1993 about his involment in the birth of ArpaNet.
Vinton Cerf: Hard of Hearing Father of the Internet
- This profile by Jamie Berke at About.com looks at the career of the man who helped to found the Arpanet in the early 1970s.
BBC: What the Net Did Next
- The internet is set to become the basis for just about every form of communication, says net pioneer Vint Cerf. Includes a summary of his achievements. (January 01, 2004)
CNet News: Still Netting after all These Years
- Nearly 30 years after joining the team of engineers that erected ARPANET, Vinton G. Cerf is still very much on the job, reports Nick Wingfield. (March 03, 1997)
The Creators: Twenty-Five Years Ago, They Brought the Internet to Life
- Katie Hafner's overview in Wired, with an interview of Vint Cerf by Steve Cisler. (December 01, 1994)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 7:58:55 PM EST -